Bathrooms?!

I have no emoji for this-)

Ben entered the school restrooms, fiddling with his belt as he quickly went to the nearest stall.

Just as he was about to lock it the door was pushed open."oh-sorry, it's occupied." The small male stuttered.

"Well, now it is." The boy, Kenji, said as he locked the door. Ben had seen him around, he was a football player, and the blonde's friends always said he was staring when Ben was in cheerleading uniform.

Ben looked up at Kenji and squeaked as he was pushed further into the stalls. "Shh.." the football player said softly.

****************
Darius hummed as he washed his hands. He had finished dissecting a front in science class and was told to wash his hands. One of the stalls opened, and Kenji walked out carelessly, his hair ruffled as he started washing his hands

"Oh... hey, Kenji." Darius hummed as he continued washing his hands. "Hey." The ravenette responded bluntly before walking out.

The same stall opened again and Ben scuttled out, his hands pulling at his collar to bring it closer to his neck.

"Hey~...." he sang nervously.

"Hey~...." Darius mumbled before realization hit him. "WHAT-"

***********

When Ben git home from cheer practice he was red. "Hey, honey, how was school?" His mother asked him.

"I got a boyfriend..." the other mumbled, jumping aals his mother squealed. "When do I get to meet him?!"

"Mooom..." Ben whined as he quickly ran up to his room and into his private bathroom.

The lad locked his door and quickly pulled his collar down. Angry red bite marks and hickies stood put against his pale skin. He traced his fingers over them and blushed.

Nothing really happened, it was just marking, just that.

But it happened in the school bathrooms.