Nightmares ❤

Spoilers for Camp Cretaceous episode seven and a bit of eight.

"BEN!" The choked cry came from Kenji's throat as he stood and watched in horror. He couldn't  see much. He could see Darius, the weakest one of the group (other than Ben) clinging onto Ben as the other's body was being pulled by gravity.

The ravenette was frozen in place. 'MOVE!' His mind screamed. But he couldn't. "DARIUS! DON'T LET GO! PLEASE!" He heard Ben cry out.

After a while there was silence. All hope for Ben was shattered as Pterodactyls flew and hardly knocked the small male from Darius's grasp.

More gasps if horror could be heard from the group as Darius grasped into Ben as tight as he could. But that wasn't enough to keep the boy from falling.

A scream came from Ben's throat, causing Kenji to finally be able to move. His arm lashed out, to grab onto something, anything. "BEN!" He cried as he watched the biy fall, Pterodactyls chasing after his falling body.

Kenji sat up, sobs wracking through his throat as he curled up. It had been years...years since Isla Nublar... since Jurassic World...since Camp Cretaceous.

He covered his mouth, as to not wake his sleeping husband. Kenji failed his attempt at keeping his lover sleeping, as he soon felt warm bare arms wrap around his naked shoulders.

"Kenji..? Are you ok?" He heard Ben question tiredly. "I-I'm fine..." Kenji choked out, but he knew Ben wasn't convinced.

"Kenji, seriously, honey, what's wrong?" The other asked again. The ravenette choked on a sob as he quickly hugged his husband.

"Oh... sweety... did you have a nightmare again?" Ben cooed as he started patting Kenji's floofy hair down.

Kenji simply nodded and nuzzled into Ben's hand. "Here, how about we watch something to calm you down?"

The ravenette nodded again and slowly shifted some he could comfortably watch TV while Ben was cradled in his arms.

He released a shaky breath and kissed Ben's forehead. "I love you..." he whispered, tracing the scar across Ben's right eye.

"I love you too." Ben whispered, cupping Kenji's hand with his own.