Time❤

Spoilers for those who haven't seen the last episode.

"We.... missed the..." Kenji stuttered before his lips twitched up. He had never had time. So much time. With friends.

He put his hand on the fanny pack he was wearing. "Ben... we-we can look for him and Bumpy! We've got time." Kenji looked around and frowned when he saw the faces of his friends.

"We can search for Bumpy, but I don't think Ben survived..." Darius mumbled. "We survived!" Kenji argued, gripping Ben's dork pouch tighter. "Yes, but only because we jumped off when there was a dip in the tracks." Brooklyn said as she put her hand on Kenji's shoulder.

The girl had never looked so tempting, it was as if she was trying to make him forget about Ben. How? She was clearly pursing her pink lips, they looked cracked, Ben's still looked soft when he fell. Her back was arched to puff her chest out, and her hips were slanted in a sassy way. Yeah... Kenji was to shocked to realize Brooklyn was actually sagging into herself tiredly, licking her lips to keep them moist.

No matter how hard he tried, Ben would always be prettier than the pink haired lass, even in the afterlife. Kenji couldn't stop thinking about Ben. The way he scrunched up his nose when he found something funny, the way he squeaked when he was suprised, the small gap between his teeth, the amount of love he held in his tiny heart. Everything. Everything about that boy was perfect.

"We have time and I'm going to go look for him." The ravenette hissed as he shrugged Brooklyn's hand off his shoulder. "Meet me in the genetics lab, it's the safest place there..."

Darius stepped up, maybe to help Kenji, but the lad gave him a look. "I'm doing this on my own..." he mumbled before stalking into the forest.

Soft blue eyes opened up before blinking to adjust to the sudden brightness. Ben sat up, a hand on his aching head before he brought his hand back. The boy gasped in suprise when he finally realised he was awake.

A small squeak was heard, and Ben smiled as he turned to the small dinosaur that made the sound. "Bumpy!" He breathed out happily as he hugged the dinosaur. "What happened, girl? Where are the others?" Ben asked as he sat up and pulled her in his lap. (Take this in the wrong context and I'm sueing you. See you COURT ya little weirdos)

Bumpy groaned lowly as just nuzzled into Ben, licking his chin and cheeks like a dog. "Bumpy!" Ben giggled as he planted a firm kiss onto the dino's forehead. "I've got an idea Bumpy. I'll stay here for the whole day, and if the others don't find me, I'll look for them tomorrow."

The boy smiled and cradled the dinosaur before laying back down. He probably shouldn't be as calm as he was. But he was done being scared.

Kenji tripped over a log and groaned. "I just have to find the monorail tracks." 'Found them!' He imagined Ben chirping. "Kenji! Kenji! Over here!" He sounded so real-wait.

The ravenette stood up before clearing his throat. "Ben?!" "Kenji!" He heard his name faintly. "Ben!" Kenji yelled as he started running to where he heard the boy.

Kenji pushed a few leaves away, and there he was, sitting in all his angelic glory as he played with Bumpy.

"Kenji!" The dirty blonde exclaimed when he looked up to see the other. "Ben!!" Kenji exclaimed, rushing towards the boy before hugging him tightly.

"Can't....breathe..." Ben wheezed, taking a breath when he was let go. "Are you ok!? Are you bleeding! There's blood! Are you ok?! TALK TO ME!" Kenji screeched.

"Kenji, Kenji. I'm ok!" Ben said softly, his face going a deep red as he squeaked when he felt Kenji's thumb slide over his bottom lip.

Just like Kenji suspected, Ben's lips were soft and smooth. The real question now was how would they feel on his? The ravenette opened his mouth to say something only to lick his lips and have his eyes gingerly trace Ben's face.

"I'm so happy you're ok Ben, and you too Bumpy..." He said softly as he slowly leaned down. The smaller one felt his legs turn to jelly as he stared into Kenji's dark eyes.

"I-I'm happy you're ok too, Kenji.." he whispered before leaning up to close the space between them

Kenji couldn't help but smile as he closed his eyes and planted his hands on Ben's hips. Ben jumped slightly and closed his eyes also, bringing his hands to be wrapped around Kenji's neck.

They both pulled back and Kenji giggled. "What...?" Ben asked. "Nothing, nothing.. let's get back to the others.." The ravenette said as he helped Ben pick up Bumpy.