Someone Loved Me🥀

Not my art, also spoilers for season four if you have not watched it. And also, I'm back... so. Spoilers spoilers spoilers, character death, cussing.)

Dark and cold. That's all the was around Ben. He didn't know where he was, but he knew he wasn't good. Ben heard a roar, is he upside down? Why can't he move? Oh.. was be being lowered down somewhere?

"Mmf!" He cried into the gag around his head as he squirmed. He flung the blindfold off of him and immediately fell stiff. So he was upsidown, and he was being lowered somewhere.

The roars? Oh, now he understood. He was food for the carnivores. He hoped he'd at least have a quick death.

Ben squirmed and thrashed in a burst of panic as he cried out in fear. Oh wait, who was that? The boy jerked up to avoid being snatched up by a jumping raptor and squirmed more.

He squinted before letting put muffled yell. His friends! They're coming to save him! Ben continues squirming as he watched the campers run towards him. Where had they been? Why didn't they come to help him before he was in reach of the hungry dinosaurs?

Wait, were they running for him? No, they were being chased. "Ben!" Kenji cried as he sped past the others. Hope filled Ben's heart as he continued squirming.

They could make it in time, they could make it! Then Brooklynn tripped and screamed. Kenji, who had been in the front, he could've grabbed Ben. But he went back with the cry of "Brooklynn!" On his tongue.

Ben's heart sank as he watched, and Yasmina took the lead instead.

"I really like Kenji.." Ben said to Yasmina, his walls broken and practically dust.

"What..?" Yaz asked softly as she watched the boy look over at Kenji and Brooklynn with furrowed brows.

"Oh.. Ben I'm so sorr-" "S'notyour fault." He interrupted her as he redirected his gaze away from the couple.

Ben sighed softly as he stood up, and Yasmina quickly grabbed his hand. "If.. you ever want to talk-" "I'm fine!" He said quickly as he tore his arm away and turned his back to her.

"I... I hear Firecracker calling for me, I have to go." He said, and he walked away.

She was fine she was fine. She just tripped. Why did Kenji have to go back for her why?

Yasmina quickly grabbed the rope Ben was hanging from, and she quickly hoisted up his tied up body onto the catwalk.

Ben was still squirming, he was still panicking even after his friends had got the bindings off.

His sight was zeroed in on the man creeping up behind Kenji and Brooklynn. With a cry of anger, Ben quickly lept into action, taking a locket knife off of a box and immediately jumping onto the man.

Nobody stopped him, nobody pulled Ben off until the horror and shock had faded away. Even after they had pulled the boy off of the corpse he was still snarling, and he knife had to be pried from his hands as he tried stabbing his friends.

"Ben calm down! Please!" Kenji begged as he backed away from Ben, in fear. FEAR! It almost made Ben laugh! KENJI was afraid of HIM!

He was afraid.. he was afraid he was... Ben killed somebody..

They had gotten back to the cave, Ben was sent to rest in bed after Sammy had checked over his wounds. Sammy and Brooklynn had left to go visit Rebel and Angel, Darius went to study the Rex's with Dr. Whatever (Ben didn't care to remember, everything in his brain was all jumbled), and Kenji and Brooklynn were... fighting.