9. Failed Confrontation

Rainbow turned around with Sunset and Zephyr to see the other rainboom members sitting in the middle of the room rubbing their sore heads and butts. "Well, that ain't go swell." Applejack said, rubbing here sore butt. "Agreed! Vignette was dead wrong darling!" Rarity said rubbing her side. They both froze when they saw a blue had reached out to both of them. They looked up to see a smiling Rainbow Dash. They accepted her help.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Rainbow Dash was about to help Twiliget, before she realized that she was already up. She shrugged it off and walked out the door. "So what happened to you guys? Why did Vignette zap you?" Rainbow asked them. "Well, it turns out she had some teleporting magic left in her phone, but very little to transport critters like bugs, so she sent it to scientists to perfect it. Then she used it to her advantage, to promote the "Zephdash" ship." Rarity explained. Rainbow Dash and Zephyr blushed. Applejack smirked. "Anyway, she put a camera in this here room, to watch ya'll and record what happened. When we tried to tell her it was wrong, she zapped us here." Applejack finished.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Rainbow blushed even more. "W-well, the camera has been destroyed, so there is no more footage." She said hopeful. "Actuallyyyyyy..........as she was recording, she was smart enough to download every second as it was being recorded. Soo she technically has eveverything that happened on her computer, which she will then transfer to her multiple phones." Twilight said. Rainbow Dash face palmed HARD. "WE HAVE TO GET THAT COMPUTER!!!!" Rainbow yelled.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Why? I mean, yeah, it's bad she recorded ya'll, but ya'll don't like one another, so nun bad happened right?" Applejack asked confused. "If by bad, you mean certain words being said that I don't need anyone else hearing? Then yeah. She. Cannot. Keep. That. Video!" Rainbow fussed. They rushed out of the room to get back to Vignette's office. Zephyr kinda rushed with them, but he stayed back, still thinking. Rainbow noticed this, and hung back to talk to him. "Everything okay? You seem....." She trailed. "Eveverything's fine, I'll tell you later.....ⁱᶠ ⁱᵐ ʰᵉʳᵉ......" He mumbled the last part so she couldn't hear.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Well, I know for a fact that you don't want anyone seeing us making out just as much as me, so if we wanna get there in time, you might wanna pick up the pace!" Rainbow called back she she ran ahead of him. He decided she was right, and rushed to meet up with the others. When they got to her office again, they could hear giggling inside.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎