5. Confession

Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash was really pacing back and forth pretty hard until she bumped into something. Or someone per say. She opened her eyes to be face to face with Zephyr Breeze. Her eyes became tiny black dots when she realized her lips were touching his. She stood there for about a good 5 seconds, before harshly pushing him away from her and backing up against the wall, trying to process what had just happened. "Well hello to you too, Rainbows!" He said. "Yuck! Totally not cool!" Rainbow yelled, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "How'd you get here anyway?" She asked him.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Well, I was playing booth minigames, until Vignette Valencia came up to me and asked me what I was doing. I couldn't believe she was actually talking to me! I told her I was playing a game, and that's when she took out her phone and snapped a picture of me. And the next thing I knew I was here kissing you for a moment there." He explained. "Ugh, don't remind me. They stood in silence for a moment, and then Rainbow sat down on the floor with her back against the wall. Zephyr did the same next to her, but she scooched away. "Why do you like me?" Rainbow asked him. He widened his eyes. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"What's not to like? You're amazing at everything, not to mention beauty. You're popular, you singing voice is absolutely awesome, to match you're outstanding guitar skills. You're funny, and just all around a great human being!" He replied. Rainbow blushed a little. He noticed this. He smiled a little, then frowned. "I'm not great at anything except for being a dick. So it makes sense why you'd wanna stay away from me. But I've known you for so long, and over the years I've known you, I just started to like you more and more. The more amazing and beautiful you became, the more I loved you. But, of course, there are no great qualities about me, so nobody likes me. I don't blame them, or you." He said hanging his head.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Rainbow blushed more now. She has never seen him so vulnerable! Her heart kind of melted and her cheeks got hot. "I do like you." She said. She clapped her hands over her mouth. "What did you say?" Zephyr asked, his eyes filling slowly with very little hope. She didn't know if she should speak again. Her mouth just moved on its own! She shook her head. "No, what?" Zephyr asked. Because she wouldn't let her mouth move, the rest of her body did instead. She moved closer to him, cupped his face in her hands, and pressed her lips against his, purposefully this time. Her eyes widened. What the hell was she doing?! Why is she kissing him? She was about to force her body off of him until two things happened. Her thigh was in between his legs, and she felt something hard form against her upper thigh. At the same time, Zephyr wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer. His hand moved up her back to pull her face onto his. Rainbow didn't resist anymore. She let her body do the talking. Her hand migrated down to his jean zipper. She unzipped it and reached her hand inside. She stroked his dick, causing him to kiss her neck and she sat in his lap placing one knee on each side of him. His other hand moved down to her backside and squoze tightly.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎