10. Confrontation.....AGAIN

They opened the door to see Vignette watching her computer screen. Sunset tried to walk over to see what she was watching, but Rainbow Dash stopped her. "DON'T GO OVER THERE!" she yelled. "Oh hey Rainbow Dash! Having fun in Equestria Land?" Vignette asked knowingly, winking. Rainbow blushed. "I-i-....i...." she couldn't speak because her cheeks were so hot. Vignette giggled again. "I knew you would be! Hey I need a favor Rainbooms. I need you guys to play "Shake Your Tail" for a concert tonight! Can you?" She asked sweetly.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Of course we would! But we would play for Vignette." Sunset said angrily. Vignette looked confused. "But, I am Vignette! W-Y-M?" She said. "No, you're not Vignette. The Vignette we know had been corrupted by magic AGAIN, and she thinks she is using it for good. Look around you. Do you really think what you're doing right now is good?" Sunset told her. Vignette looked at Zephyr, who looked worried, and grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil and started writing something sadly. She then looked at Rainbow Dash, who was rubbing her arm and blushing, looking at the corner of the office.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Lastly, she looked at the other Rainboom members. They looked highly upset. Vignette started to feel sad herself. She hadn't realized what she was doing. "I....I'm so sorry......I can't believe I didn't recognize it before! By using magic that had corrupted me once before, I'm ruining my newly built friendships, that I really cherish since nobody else wanted to be my friend except you girls. I'm sorry Rainbooms, but I'm especially sorry to you Rainbow Dash and Zephyr. I thought I was helping a situation when really, I was making it worse. I hope you guys can eventually forgive me." And with that, Vignette deleted the video of Rainbow and Zephyr.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Once she did, her phone case officially went back to it's normal look. Vignette smiled at it. She hadn't seen her original phone case in so long. She missed it. The Rainbooms forgave her and Vignette offerred to treat them to lunch as an apology. They all agreed. Zephyr returned the pencil to Vignette's desk, and folded up his paper and put it in his pocket for later. He held back tears as he did so. Nobody else noticed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

They all had sat down at an umbrella table eating funnel cake and joking. Zephyr had gotten up to leave the table. He handed Rainbow Dash his piece of paper from earlier. She looked confused. "Read it in about 10 minutes." He said kissing her on the cheek before running away. The others started at her as her eye twitched. She rubbed the kiss off her cheek, visibly disgusted. Rarity laughed. "He really does like you darling." She said. "I'm aware....." Rainbow said annoyed. They all giggled. About 10 minutes had passed, so Rainbow opened the paper to read it........

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎