14. Ice Cream Team

She gave him a confused face. "Sorry, I just realized something." He said. She looked at him expectantly. "Well for one thing, your strong. Like, unexpectedly strong. I mean, I know you work out and stuff, but damn! And I also never realized how adorable you were when your satisfied." He said. She smiled and shrugged, and went back to kissing him.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

After a while, Zephyr tried to escape the kiss to tell her something, but she wouldn't let go. He furrowed his brows, then got an idea. He reached his hands down towards her backside, and moved his hand up the back of her shirt. He unclipped her bra to see what she would do. She froze. She opened her eyes and looked up at him when she stopped kissing him.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked. "Trying to get your attention. Now that I have succeeded, I believe the others are waiting for us. Dont you think we can continue this when there aren't people waiting on us? And all around us in public?" He asked. She nodded in agreement. "Don't you think there's something you should do first though?" She asked him. "Hm?" He responded in confusion.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"My bra sir. Fix it. I've had enough embarrassment for one day, I dont need this one!" She said laughing. "Oh! Right! Sorry!" He said as he fasted her bra back. The others were talking waiting on the last 2 friends, and Pinkie Pie noticed them coming. "There they are!! Yay! Now can we have ice cream? Please please please???" Pinkie yelled to everyone. "Yea Pinkie, now we can have ice cream."AppleJack said shaking her head.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Rainbow waved as she walked over with Zephyr. Rainbow sat next to Sunset, and Zephyr sat on the other side of Rainbow Dash. A very nice girl wearing a melted vanilla ice cream hat and an apron with sprinkles came out of the booth and asked what she could get everyone. Rainbow Dash ordered the Rainbow Sherbet Deluxe. Zephyr ordered the summer special. Sunset got the sunny supreme. Applejack got the Red apple rose. Fluttershy got the forest flutter. Rarity got the diamond deluxe. Twilight got the Starry night.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

And Pinkie just wanted something with every topping they had to offer. Vignette just went for regular vanilla bean icecream. As they were talking, Rainbow Dash discretely slid her hand towards Sunset. Sunset was confused at first, but then realized what she was doing. "You sure now is a good time?" Sunset asked for clarity. " Better now than never." Rainbow said. Sunset shrugged and touched her wrist. Sunset was watching her memories, and when she finished she was silent for a while. "I thought you guys just...kissed....." She finally said.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"I mean, we technically did, but we were about to do more until I pulled away because I felt we were being watched." Rainbow said. "Oh." Sunset replied. The rainbooms thanked Vigette for the treat, and headed home. Zephyr rode with Raimbow Dash, and bid the others goodbye. Rainbow drove him to his house, and when she was about to drive off, he stopped her. "Why don't you come inside? We've had a long day, and besides, we still have unfinished business...." he said to her, winking. She smirked and agreed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

                          THE END