Chapter 11

Blood...

Fujisaki...

Dead...

Crucified...

Naegi:

"AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

Naegi screamed and his ass fall on the floor. "Oh shut the hell up," you kick him to stop his scream.

Diiiing doooong...
Diiiing doooong...
A body has been discovered.
You'll given time to investigate and we'll have a class trial.

Ishimaru:

"What happe-- WOAAAH!!!"

Ishimaru also surprised by Fujisaki's body. Togami just told him to call the others.

It's hard to believe that she's dead.

For you, she's a living thing who smiled to you yesterday.

It's even harder to believe that the one in front you is her. She just sat beside you two days ago and taught you a little programming. The one who still breathing yesterday is now cold dead in front of you.

And also, the one ended her is someone in this academy. That makes you angry that you clenched your fist tight.

Naegi:

"(S/n)-san?"

He is going to put his hand on your shoulder, but you slap his hand way. "Leave me alone," you said.

You took out a rubber from your pocket and tied your hair. You started touching her dead body.

Naegi:

"W-Whaa?"

He surprised that you are brave enough to touch a dead body.

Do you think it's disgusting? Then do you think she's disgusting a few days ago?

You can still her hand which is red swollen because she let a mosquito suck a little of her blood. She even care for that little annoying creature.

When the others gathered, Fukawa quickly passed out. You all know that she is unable to see blood. Just less than 45 degree, she got back up on her feet. Normal human should've fell down than standing back again.

Her ways of talking is very different from her usual stuttering. But ypu don't have the time to care. Oowada and Oogami is the one guarding the sceen so the culprit won't be able to trash the evidence.

Kirigiri took turn to check the body. She sure touch every part of the body. Her eyes widen when she touched Fujisaki's skirt.

"What is it?" You asked.

She smiled, "you can figure it out yourself."

She walked and talked to Oowada.

Oowada:

"Oh, it's you Detective chick. That kid... always talking about getting stronger. "

You just keep on checking around. The dumbell which is laying on the floor must be the weapon. There's blood on it. The carpet which is stained by blood makes sure that the murder really happen here. By the way, I thought that the famous boyband poster is the one in the girls' changing room. Why is the model's poster here? It's also stained with blood.

"Strange, I was drinking protein coffee here and it accidentally slip from my hand and stained the carpet," Oogami bend down to check the carpet.