Chapter 14 (Part: 2/3)

After knowing that they've escaped, you all back to enjoy yourselves. But this time, it's not relaxing anymore. It's more like...

"What kind of weapon we can use other than knives? It's way too basic," you asked.

"I wonder what Byakuya-sama saw~" Fukawa has her hands on cheeks while drooling.

"I wonder... if one culprit can't kill more than two people, so that means we can kill them all!" Asahina clapped.

"They can't run away in this academy. We could use some plan to get them," Kirigiri suggested.

"Let's have a tournament on killing those guys. It's good to relieve stress out, you know? You can stay young!" Asahina suggested, "if only Sakura-chan is here, I bet she'll break their necks off."

And it's decided.

"For only this time, I'll be your host!" Monokuma appeared after you all out from the bath house. "Choose one of the weapon in this academy. I'll give you all five minutes, no more, no less. After that, I'll inform the boys about the rules. And when I give you sign, you can begin on hunting them. No killing, yes torturing and you're allowed to hunt only one boy each. Once you've set your target, you may not change. You'll be under these rule or not at all. And after you caught them, you can do anything you want to them."

"Wait, what about Junko-chan?" Asahina asked.

"She's not feeling well and she got nothing to revenge them," you answered. If they know Mukuro's strength, problem will come by itself. Not to mention she can kill those boys in a second.

Everyone nodded and have each evil smile carved on their faces.

"So let's the 'Dorks Hunting' begin!" Monokuma raised its hand, like a referee.

They all split up and began to look for weapon, except for you. You walk to the storeroom and take a tape.

You went to your room and went out after done doing something.

Diiing dooong...
Diiing dooong...
You've used your five minutes, girls! Start the hunting!

Monokuma announced through the PA system and you heard boys' scream thorough the academy as soon as it announced. They rushed to the second floor.

So they begin from the cafeteria?

"Get them!!!" Asahina yelled from the stair which lead to the second floor.

"She got the stair! Hagakure, be the bait!" Ishimaru shouted.

"Haaah? Why me!?" He glance to Asahina who is holding forks on each spaces between her fingers. Total of eight forks. She crosses her arm like a 'X'.

"Just do it! Follow our plan!" Ishimaru pushed Hagakure towards Asahina. "We'll die if they block the way to the secod floor!"

"H-hey, Asahinacchi, you're the X man?" Hagakure stopped a few metre in front of her while the others hide in the infirmary.

"Asahina Aoi-dono, get Hagakure Yasuhiro-dono! Each of you can only hunt one, right?" Yamada shouted in the infirmary.

"I GOT IT!!!" Asahina shouted.

"A-A-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" And Hagakure screamed. Their footsteps seems to be further and further. Ishimaru, Yamada and Naegi, the remaining survivers, sighed in relieve while praying for Hagakure's soul to be forgiven in the other world later.

"Hey, we're going to the hell, aren't we?" Naegi said in a low voice.

"Ara ara, you all seems too fast to relieve, right?" A girl voice came from their back which sends them shivering. "I WILL MAKE SURE I SEND YOU TO THE HELL BY MY OWN HANDS, YOU LOWLY SCUMBAGS!!!"

"Yamada-kun!" Ishimaru quickly pushed Yamada towards Celes. Surprisingly, Yamada's big body could be pushed! "Let's go, Naegi-kun!"

And together with Yamada shierking, Ishimaru with Naegi, flee to the next floor.

"GEHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I have been waiting for you to come!" That laugh comes with the sounds of scissors snipping.

"Ge-Genocider?!" Naegi exclaimed.

"Go... Go ahead, Naegi-kun. I want the last moment of my life is spent by saving at least one soul," Ishimaru gulped.

"But... you've sacrifice two souls before this..." Naegi scratches his cheek.

"JUST GO!" Ishimaru yelled while charging to Genocider.

Thank you, Ishimaru. I won't forget what you did. I'll tell my kids about you when--

He run towards the forth floor while looking left and right, checking wheter there is a perfect place to hide. Before Naegi could finish his express of gratitude in his heart, he is stopped by a lady with amethyst long hair which is braided into two. Stopped right in front of the art room.

"Ki-Kirigiri-san... y-you're not angry at me, r-right?" Naegi stutters, cold sweats are rolling on his face.

S-She seems not holding any weapon...

Kirigiri smiled. She put her hands on her back and she has two reaction tubes on her hands, like a magician. On each of those reaction tubes, there are chemical liquids.

Cursed me... You've got to be kidding me!

"Naegi-kun, I hope you know what'll happen if liquid A reacts when it touched your skin. The same goes to liquid B, but it has different reaction fron liquid A," Kirigiri said.

"L-Liquid A? It burns on skin, right? While liquid B will explode if it mixed with Liquid A," Naegi think hard, trying to rememer the chemistry lesson he had. (Info: I never paid attention to chemistry lesson and I never learn it since last year. So just assume that it's true, 'kay?)

"Here they go!" Kirigiri threw the reaction tubes labelled A to Naegi, but he dodges it by jumping to the side.

"Cih," Kirigiri clicked her tongue and throw the other tube to him. Still, God of Chemistry doesn't want any victims caused by chemical stuff, he sided with Naegi. Naegi ducked and let the tube crash. (Did the God of Chemistry really help Naegi here?)

"YOU'RE SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS, HUH, NAEGI?!?!?! YOU KEEP GOING ON AND ON ABOUT TRUST AND WHAT I GOT?! YOU DON'T EVEN TRUST ME FROM THE BEGINNING!!!" Probably this is the first time Naegi saw Kirigiri raged like this that he fell on his ass.

"I-I don't mean that--" Naegi tries to calm her down and explain, but his eyes widen by two big kitchen knives on Kirigiri's hand.

Did she just take those out from her skirt?!

"Explain in the hell, Naegi-kun," Kirigiri pointed one of the knife right on his throat.

"NAEGI!!!"

Another voice comes together with the sounds of feet stumbling on the floor. That voice belongs to Togami.

"To-Togami-kun!" In Naegi's eyes, there shine a little tint of hope after seeing Togami. In his little heart, he swear that he will give his entire life serving Togami if he saves him.

(A/N):
Sorry if this is such a short chapter and OOCs. I planned to write this bonus chapter in one part, but it seems I have to make it two parts or it'll be too long.
And... how's that? Actually I made one with different storyline and I just changed it hours ago since my bro suggested me this. I thought this storyline would be funnier so here it is.
Happy Chinese New Year btw :3
I'll continue the next chapter ASAP if I can. It's 12:21 A.M. and I haven't sleep because I drank otou-san's coffee :p
Enjoy (^_^)/~~