Chapter 17

Next morning assembly, the most tired face from the remaining eight students is you. You've been up for whole night long. You are suprised by why Kirigiri's face still the same though she spent her time with you.

You feel like collapsing now.

"This table feel even larger," Hagakure said.

You couldn't even believe it yourself. The sixteen students from weeks ago were sitting round this table. Now they are dead without even knowing where their bodies are.

When you have taken interest in someone, they dead. Sayaka, Fujisaki, Oogami, Celes.

Their smiles, including Leon, Oowada, Ishimaru and Yamada, are still recorded in your head.

"Excuse me for a while," you walked to the kitchen to look for something more to eat.

"Yeah, it feels... so depressing," Asahina sighed. "Lately Junko-chan is pretty quiet too."

"Haaah? What are you saying? I'm just how I am," Mukuro replied.

"Oh, yeah," Asahina clapped her hands, like a light bulb appeared from her head. "Though it's saddening, let's not keep being gloomy. Then let me tell you a story (f/n)-chan told me to cheer me up!"

"W-wha?!" You dashed out from the kitchen right after Asahina said that. You are going to stop her from telling others the story.

But it seems she has taken the others' interest. You just facepalmed and sit while hearing the story retold by Asahina.

"Why... the long pause?" Fukawa asked.

Asahina simply shrugged, "the end...?"

"What kind of end is that?" Fukawa said with a gloomy face as usual. "It could tore every author's image if only one kind of story published."

"Is that a pathetic story of your pathetic life, (AS/n)?" Togami asked with a smirk. He seems to be happy to know the heiress of his rival has such a p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c life to begin with.

"(AS/n)? Who is that?" Asahina wondered. You just walk to Togami's direction and stand right in front of that guy.

You grab his collar and replied him with a smirk too, "un-for-tu-nate-ly... .., it's not . ...~" your lips are moving without voice in some words.

After that you just let go of him and he fell down on the floor with Fukawa cursing you.

"What we need now," you smiled wide to see his angry face, "is to check the next floor. The fifth floor."

Three classrooms, dojo, garden and a bio lab.

"The ceiling seems so high than the other floors," you mumbled. All this long, classrooms are nothing interesting, but one classroom in the fifth floor is sickening. Bloods everywhere in the classrom.

"It stinks," you complained.

You don't spend much time looking round the classroom. You head to the dojo next. There are sakura trees there and it's beautiful as always. Kirigiri was there. "Beautiful, isn't it?" She said that she is not used to this as she spend her time abroad. (I kinda forget about this...)

"I wonder... what will Oogami said about this dojo," you mumbled. "Sakura..."

Next, botanical garden. "Monokuma flower?" You repeated after Monokuma. It explained that the flower could eat anything, big trash, society trash, people. The SHSL Botanist is the one who made it.