SHSL Loner IF (1): Chapter 2

SHSL Loner If (1): Mastermind
Chapter 2

=Free Time=

You left Fujisaki alone in the kitchen, feeling kind of regret to have said something weird and stomped out of there because there might be more problems coming if you stayed longer.

And now, you don't know what to do. You can't sleep after drinking coffee, at least for the next four hours. You groaned, trying to save the thinking when you are in your room. Maybe you can find something to do.

But now that you mention it, being in your room won't give you anything much to do too. You can see almost all of the students are wondering around to investigate. Too bad they don't know that it's useless to investigate. Ugh, maybe you should just roll around in your room and write some more reports to Enoshima although you have completed it yesterday. The point is, just find something to do before you die of boredom.

Just as you exited the cafeteria, you bumped into Maizono who greeted you warmly with a cheerful smile, "Ah, (S/n)-san, hello!" She seems so calm despite the situation. "How are you doing? Are you busy right now?"

Spend free time with her?
Yes
>No

"So now, let me give you some advices, (S/n)-san. Please refrain yourself from going all close to the others like you know them, even if that's the way you try to act in front of them. You even tried to change your way of conversation, like adding -kun. Daaahahahaha! Kirigiri-san sure will be suspicious of you soon enough. Try to act as though you are only their 'acquaintance' who is also trapped with them, not to mention your title."

Remembering what Enoshima said, you decided to hold yourself from talking rather than sinking yourself more and more into troubles although you would like to tease her about Naegi. You just escaped from Fujisaki and you don't need to go into another. Your mission is the first priority now, except that crazy supermodel wants to kill someone. Also considering that only the first floor available, Kirigiri could be nearby, you should probably stay quiet for now.

"Yes, I'm busy. Leave me alone," you hissed as you stride towards your room, leaving Maizono whose smile didn't falter after the cold shoulder you gave her. In fact, she lightly waved to you, "Next time, then."

"Oh my, how cold."

A girlish chuckle followed and you flinched in surprise. You look over your shoulder to see...

Celes.

What? When?!

You were looking for your key while trying to keep your face straight by biting your lip after being so harsh to Maizono. You didn't think you saw her there or anywhere nearby! Since when she's there? Did she see your expression?

Wait, calm down. Calm down.

"None of your business. Go away," you snarled while still looking for your key, but why is it not there in your pocket? Stupid key! Why did you even start to blame a key when it has no legs to run away from you? Did you drop it somewhere or―?

Arggh! You feel like you are losing your sanity bit by bit for being pressed by troubles here and there. You really feel like pulling your hair out and vanish at once now to avoid everyone else so bad.

"Is this, by any chance," she lifted a hand, showing you the damn key, "What you are looking for?"

How the heck―

Okay, it doesn't matter how to you anymore.

"Give it back," you said as you reached out to it but she immediately pulled her hand back, not like giving it back. You glared death which resulted nothing in particular to scare her.