Chapter 7

You spent your day on your room and read those novels from the library. You have been thinking about the little room in the boy's restroom.

"Arghhh... I can't concentrate reading like this, it's true I have satisfied teasing them but...," you slapped your book close,cover your face with your hands then roll yourself on bed.

"I think I should...," you paused. Ask someone reliable to found out. The person must be competent, you continued by thinking. Only one person's face popped out in your mind.

It's 9:00 P.M., you press someone's intercom,
Diiiing doooong...

"What do you need?" A beautiful gitl with long lavender hair opened the door, she is Kirigiri Kyouko.

"Mind if I came by to share some mystery novel?" You showed a note, hidden by your body from the camera. You were thinking about any reason that won't make Junko suspicious of you, but you never expected that reason would come out of nowhere. Like you know her. Why mystery novel from all? You wondered yourself.

The note written:

I need your assistance. It night be a clue and it is important.

After she glances at that paper, she paused a while then nodded. "Let's talk about it while relaxing," she said and lead you to the bathouse.

When you both in changing room, she stare at you, means you could start talking.

"I just realized there is no camera here," you mumbled, "anyway, could you show me the map in your ElectroId?"

She stayed quiet, maybe her head is working. You sighed, you know uou should have spit out what you're planning before proving your suspicion about something, "see this?" You showed her the map in your ElectroId and pointed the little room to her. "I am curious about this room, but I don't have any idea where it is."

Her eyes widen a bit. She takes her ElectroId out and look at her map. "There's nothing here," she said. "Why there is that little room in yours?" She glances at you, her suspicion is obvious,

You just shrugged, "dunno, perhaps Monokuma has something wrong with its head?"

"I don't mind," she answered, "but why you asked me from all people?"

"Simple, I believe you are the one who can do this," you said.

After that, you both parted ways. You went to the cafeteria while she went back to her room. You heard someone's arguing there.

"Oh, nice timing," said one of them.

"Let's compete! I will even give you handicap, I am keeping my clothes on!" The other said.

They are Oowada Mondo and Ishimaru Kiyotaka. They drag you to the changing room in the bathouse.

"Hey, wait! I'm a girl! Just call someone else," you quickly ran out after you know they are competing in sauna.

You walked fast to the library. You went there because you are thinking to wait until the nighttime, when everyone's asleep to explore the other floor.

You walked inside the library and found Togami is holding some kind of folder with his right hand while the other hand is holding a mug of coffee. A desk lamp is standing beside his mug, its light is supporting his eyes to read. Beside Togami, a girl who you recognise as Fukawa, is hiding behind a pillar, looking at Togami with such disgusting face.

You walked pass Togami to look what he is reading. Genocider Sho's file. "What are you looking?" His sets his eyes to look at you without changing his position.

"Nothing, sir. Sorry for disturbing you," you bowed a bit to him. It's not that you respect him, it's teasing. In fact, you are having fun or amasude by teasing him. You almost couldn't hold your poker face when you know he gritted his teeth.

"Hey, what are you doing there? Go away, you are disgusting. And also go take a bath, you are smelly. Don't make me repeat myself. Go now. You make this place smelly," Togami ended up scolding Fukawa who is drooling and keep looking at him.

Naegi, who enters the library when Fukawa walked out sad after Togami's harsh word, trail after that sad girl.

You just look at some books in shelves and take the one that seems to be interesting. You sat down on a chair and began to read though there's no enough lightning. But after a while, you left the library because your eyes are hurt. You decided to spent the time at the changing room.

"Oh, (s/n)!" You heard Asahina called you. "Care to work out? Sakura-chan will help!"

You turned your back, heading back to your room. Forget about reading or working out, you thought. I will spend my time in my room.

But when you are reaching your door's knob, you remembered about Fujisaki and you ended up in her room.

Curse me, I don't like to make friends, note that, you said to yourself as you are conpletely different from who you were. You were not a type to go to one's room and chat.

Fujisaki let you sit beside her while she is repairing the laptop from the library. Your reason to be there is 'I want to learn some programming' that is.

"See? Use this code to operate this and this..." she explained while typing. Her gaze is also locked on the monitor.

"Fujisaki, why do you have a tool kit? Shouldn't it should be sewing kit?" You asked when you saw a tool kit is put beside the laptop and the seal is broken.

She looks panicked, "I-I... uh... uh... borrowed it from... Oowada...," and she gulped.

"I see," you spent your night listening to Fujisaki about this programming things. You didn't dare to disturb her concentration until she stops on 1 A.M.

You climbed to the second floor and put your ElectroId to the reader.

'You can only access to the other floor by putting your ElectroId to the reader beside the stairs.'

The fence (or whatever it called) which blocks your way to the stairs is being pulled up slowly while you saw Kirigiri is walking around.

This is bad.

You quickly sprang to her, making both of you fell down to the floor.

"Sorry, I thought I saw a ghost earlier," you said, trying to make an excuse. "Where are you going?"

"My room," she answered short. "But after I checked what you said." She then headed to the restroom. You quickly use this chance to the third floor to check for clues.