Chapter 5

"Who... are you? You would better explain this, fake Enoshima Junko," your eyes almost widen of surprise.

"Well..."

.

.

.

.

.

The next morning, you wake up at 5 AM, two hours earlier. You can't sleep because of what that fake Enoshima said. As how Monokuma announced yesterday, the second floor is free to explore. You walked to the second floor while checking your ElectroId. It has been updated with second floor's map.

"Pool, library, restroom and classroom," you mumbled. You turn to left as soon as you're at the second floor. It's where the pool is, but there is changing room before it. That fake Enoshima explained about how you could went inside, that is using your ElectroId on the card reader.
Great, you thought.

You can work out here, at least. You were thinking about getting stronger a bit to survive here.

"Maybe I'll have to start to work out," you said to yourself while holding a dumbell, lifting it and so with your right hand.

"Need my help then?"

Someone behind you said that. It was that dark-hair girl, you almost let that dumbell fell on your feet because she suddenly appeared. This time, that girl didn't wear her wig and that revealing clothes. She wear white shirt with red ribbon and blue skirt.

"It's you, Ikusaba," you sighed of relieve.

"Mukuro's fine," she cut.

"I don't mind if you help me in working out, you're SHSL Soldier anyway," you keep focusing on that dumbell. "But I am wondering why you would choose me to be trust in helping you, Puppetmasters."

~Flashback~

"Well, I am Ikusaba Mukuro, Enoshima Junko's twin sister," she answered to you.

"So what do you need with me? Messing right now?" You said.

"Listen, I have something interesting to offer to you if you would promise you won't leak this conversation. Complete freedom, with all who are still alive," she said with such a serious face.

"Hng? Sit, and take your time," you raised one of your eyebrow, looking interested. But that 'complete freedom' word doesn't affect you at all.

"Both me and Enoshima Junko are the puppetmasters, we have only one goal why we trapped you here and let you suffer this death game. Junko is the Monokuma and I disguise in order to support the game and ruin it too," she explained.

"Hooo, really interesting. Let me conclude, one of the puppetmasters bother herself to come and burst it all to me and offered me freedom. I wonder what you are trying to do," you said sarcasticly.

"We only want you. Among the other students, you are the only one who have no hope and no desire for the outer world. But you have great despair so we choose you. Do you know that Junko and I are SHSL Despair?" She said

"Whatever, cut that part, what do you want me to do if I accept your offer?" You asked while twirling your hair.

"We only need you to inform us the other students' move, and keep participating in the game. Of course we won't let you die in the game. And there is also one more offer," her eyes stared damn serious at you.

"Spit it out," you urged.

"Join us, pupetmasters," she said.

You paused only for seconds and answered, "hell, no."

"Huh?" She is surprised by your unexpected answer.

"But I will be the mole, I'll inform you their move as long as you keep your promise," you look directly at her eyes, to make her sure that you are serious.

"Okay, of course we will keep our promise. Let me explain some other things you need to know. After the class trial, one new floor will be free to explore, but of course we can make exception for you, you could explore the other floor only during nighttime. Also I have to tell you that we have another mole, but I can't tell you that yet," she explained.

"I have one thing to ask, you mind?" You take a rubber and tied your hair.

"No, go ahead."

You walked to the door and hold the knob, ready to open the door. "If you offer me and the others freedom as long as I keep informing their moves, what's the point? But I will still accept your offer. Now get out," you opened the door as you finished.

She closed her eyes and sighed. She wear her wig then walked out. "Tomorrow nighttime, you can start exploring.

~Flashback End~

"Like I said, you are different from the others, I am not very good on negotiating but it's great that you accept it," she said.

"Whatever," you left that dumbell back on its place. "By the way are you going to expose yourself by dressing like that? If someone saw you like that, everything will be ruined."

"Oh, worry not. Junko said that I better tell the others who I am," she smiled a bit after she mentioned the name 'Junko'. "She also told that I did a great job," she smiled even wider.

"The last sentence doesn't necessary to tell," you interrupted. But your lips curved a bit smile, looking how innocent she is. She is really that happy after her sister praised her. You can't help but feel happy for her too. "I hope we can work well together," you extend your hand for a handshake.

"Yeah, I'm sure Junko must be very happy," she shook your hand.

"What's that tattoo?" You asked after you saw a tattoo on her hand.

"It's Fenrir tattoo. I was Fenrir's soldier," she said.

She can look so innocent while she was soldier who killed many enemies, really, what a girl.

"Anyway, I will hope to your help on working out later, see you," you said and walked out to explore the library and Mukuro went back to her room.

Like the hell I would be tricked. What's the point of that offer if I keep informing them what the others' move like when they got information to get out? They'll keep trapped and how the hell we got freedom? That Enoshima only thought of getting this interesting and I know that. I also want this game to be more interesting but not this way. I only need to explore everything I need and get them out myself, you think.