Chapter 12

The room now has different theme from before. But to the hell with that. You all take your seats and...

Class Trial Begin!!

Monokuma suggested to start from the weapon.

But before that, you notice Fujisaki's picture beside Togami's seat. Dead students' pictures are set to their height, huh? Like Sayaka, she's as tall as Naegi (or maybe taller) and Fujisaki just reaches Togami's shoulder.

All of the students hold their own ElectroId and read Monokuma File II.

Hagakure:

"The murder weapon must be iron pipe!"

You:

"You are really helplessly stupid. It's obviously the dumbell, dumbass."

I have planned to shut up during the trial unless I need to speak. But just because of that stupid Hagakure, I broke it...

Celestia:

"And it seems we're pretty sure that it happened in the girls' changing room."

Togami:

"Then let's us head to the culprit. It's obvious that the culprit is Genocider Sho!"

Good one.

Oowada:

"Seriously?!"

Asahina:

"Do you mean there's a serial killer between all of us? What's the proof?"

Naegi:

"There is proof. From the Genocider Sho File which Togami-kun shows us. The file is kept a secret from public. Genocider Sho always crucify his/her victim."

Togami:

"And she is Fukawa Touko."

Asahina:

"Haaah? Fukawa-chan can't stand seeing blood. What kind of serial killer is that?"

Togami:

"She is Genocider Sho but in the same time she isn't."

Naegi:

"In the file, it said that there's a possibility that she suffers Disosiative Identity Disorder."

Fukawa:

"Kh... You promised to keep it a secret..."

Fukawa, again, passed out. But once again, before her back meets the floor, she stood up again. Now she has her tongue hanging and red blood eyes.

?Fukawa?:

" Well hello there! Is it me you were hoping to see!? So you figured it out, huh? Well, whatever! What're ya gonna do!? I'm the SHSL Murderous Fiend, Genocider Sho! Or better yet, let's go with Genocider Sho! " (Yeah, I like her pose when she intoduced herself XD)

Everyone surprised by the sudden change. Yeah, of course they are. Imagine a bookworm girl transform into a serial killer, what do you expect?

Togami:

"Then it's all obious. She also did it in the same trick."

Naegi:

"No, that might be wrong."

Genocider:

"You didn't realize it? Stupid!"

What a direct hit, Genocider. Nice.