Chapter 18

"What... what was the truth? I don't understand...," you sobbed.

"Truth?"

"I know I was wrong to burst out mad right before the big day which decides our lives. I was told that the truth is not how I thought it was. But why I am so angry to Togami?" You grib is tighter and tighter by words.

"Let me tell you first. I'm not the one who can give you advice. My life is also screwed, not much better but worse that it couldn't be any worse," she patted your head and pull you into a warm hug. "But you know, I can understand how you feel."

"Life is freedom, they said. But I don't choose being a loner. I don't choose anything that cause me to be like this."

"But you choose to help everyone. You don't know the real you, you haven't realized it yet. I'm sure I told you about the memory erasing. You will know the answer once  everything is done," she rub your back to calm you down.

She is not a mere ordinary girl.

She is not a mere disgusting mercenary.

She is not a mere human killing machine. 

Her soul as a big sister is really big that it could erase the feeling of being alone your whole life just being like this in a few minutes.

You hugged her and cried your eyes out.

This must be why Junko loves her. But why she would kill her just for the sake of despair?
It's ridiculous. I realized this so I have to stop it.

You don't know how long you cried, but it's nighttime by the time you stopped.

"Get rest, tomorrow is everything," she said before leaving.

Meanwhile Enoshima Junko...

"She is my sister, don't you dare take her as your own! Just you see."

The next day...

In the cafeteria, there are only Togami, Naegi, Hagakure, Asahina and Kirigiri.

"Eh? Where's (S/n)-san, Enoshima-san and Fukawa-san?" Naegi looked around.

"I knew it, you've been too harsh, Togami-kun," Asahina pouted. "If that explains about (f/n)-chan, then what about Fukawa-chan and Junko-chan?"

"Let them be," Kirigiri takes a sip of her tea. "Anyway, I have something important to show you all."

"Huh?" Everyone wondered about what's into her today.

"Follow me, I'll explain while walking," she gets up.

"My ability is so called SHSL Detective," she explained while climbing the stairs. "I just remember that recently. Apperently, we're all having amnesia."

"And why is that? How do you expect us to believe that instantly?" Togami said in his usual arrogant tone.

"You will see once everything's solved," she chuckled. She lead everyone to the little room in the boys' restroom on the second floor.

"Why don't you tell us about this earlier?" Togami raised his voice.

"I have moved Alter Ego here a few days ago. Yesterday when I check on him, I saw this," she ignored Togami and took out a key from the desk Alter Ego is sitting.

"Hello, everyone," Alter Ego said with a smile. "Good luck for today."

"Let's see what this key could do," Kirigiri handed the key to Togami and led them to the Data Processing Room on the forth floor.

"Hey, it can't explode when we turn the key, right?" Hagakure's brain finally working once in his lifetime. He can finally suspect a thing.

But that thing is not necessary for the moment. That unnecessary thing makes everyone afraid to turn the key while Kirigiri just sighed.

"Don't worry," Togami said. "We have Naegi here." (After hanging out with Togami and talked about Naegi being his errand boy. That's so funny!)

And finally after a few seconds of hesitation, he turned the key.

Click!

They entered the room look around. They found a TV which reveals that they are in a reality show.

The war begins.

(A/n):
Not midnight yet but I finished quicker than I expected because I cut it again :D
Sorry if short, but I'm eager to play danganronpa on my phone. After I downloaded PPSSPP Emulator, I can play PSP games in Android. Though I can't control the analog well and pass the class trial miserably, I still somehow wanna play it again since I think I'm getting better in machine gun talk battle.
And I dunno when I'll update because I still have to make sure about the ending. But I'll try soon.
Please enjoy and comment if yoy have any advice about the ending. \(^o^)/