9.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙺𝟹
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙺𝟹𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"Fuck that nigga rylo he rap horrible." I mumbled as I pulled up to an outlet.

I had just dropped off Kaiden at my momma house and I was now about to buy London some gifts because we leave for her trip today.

I walked into bath and body works first to get her some body wash, perfume, and lotion. Ian know what scents she like so I just got anything.

After I paid for the few things I picked up from there I went into footlocker and bought her some Jordan's she been looking at for a while.

I bought her some brand new outfits for the trip including bathing suits and pajamas.

I bought her a new phone with some AirPod pros and a teddy from build a bear workshop since she mentioned one yesterday.

I did a lot more shopping including Michael Kors, Coach, Chanel, and Dior.

If you love her Dior her.

I wouldn't say I love her but she just put off this energy I would love to stay surrounded by.

I took all the bags to my car and decided to make another stop on the way home.

I went and bought me a few outfits for this trip and bought my lil nigga Kaiden some shit too.

••••

"I'm like come and put that pussy on me don't be running from it." I mumbled as I rolled up.

"Ian even gone lie lil baby did his shit on that song." Ace said while smiling hard asf.

"Get yo drunk ass on." I said while laughing.

"Aye you know that nigga Trey tryna fuck with London?" Jordan asked while taking a pull from the blount.

"Trey from da o?" I asked and he nodded.

"Say less." I said while clutching my Glock.

"We sliding?" He asked and I stood up nodding.

We headed out the door and to the car. That flexing ass nigga always posted up on Wall Street so I'm finna blow some sense into his bitch ass. He should know better than to play with mine.

We pulled up real slow and spun the block twice to scope out the scene.

"There he go right there." Ace said as he cocked his gun.

"Ight let that shit rip." As soon as the words left my mouth Trey body hit the floor and jordan sped off.

"Ian did that shit inna while." Jordan said while smiling and rubbing his chin.