4.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

I woke up to my phone ringing. Without looking at the caller I.D. I just decided to answer.

"Hello." I said in a bored tone.

"Man get the phone away from your ear this FaceTime not eartime." I heard K3 say.

"Oh shit my bad.. wassup tho." I replied slowly getting out the bed making my way to the bathroom.

"Kaiden wanted to speak to you." He said as Kaiden grabbed the phone.

"Hey mama." He said with his face all in the camera.

"Hey my stanka butt what you doing?" I asked as I propped the phone up to wash my face and brush my teeth.

"Notin waiting on you" he said with his nose in the camera.

"Waiting on me for what stanka?" I asked and I rinsed my mouth with mouth wash.

"Dada say we go somewhere with you." He said while taking a FaceTime photo of me.

"Ight let dada see the phone stanka." I said as he passed K3 the phone.

"Why you making plans without running it by me first?" I asked with my arms folded across my chest.

"Man ion wanna see yo ugly annoying ass it's for Kaiden." He said while mugging the fuck out the phone.

"It's for Kaiden my ass.. where we suppose to be going and when?" I asked while walking to my closet to pick out an outfit.

"The mall and in bout 30 minutes so gone head and drop yo location." He said and I exited out of the ft call screen to send my location.

"I'm finna get in the shower so I'll see you when you get here." I said then he hung up.

I decided on wearing a black tee with some ripped stacked jeans and some sandals. After laying out my outfit I hopped in the shower for about 20 minutes then proceeded to wash my face again.

I exited the bathroom entering my room when I heard some noise from downstairs. I slowly tiptoed out my room and looked downstairs to see K3 and Kaiden running around my living.

"Nigga how the fuck you get in my house?" I asked as he stopped and mugged me.

"Your hoe ass need to go put on some clothes.. already trying to give it up." He stated and I looked down to see myself wrapped in my towel.

"Bitch this my house you need to learn how to fucking knock and Ian tryna give you shit I already told you yeen getting no pussy from  me and imma stand on that." I said before going into my room and putting on my outfit.