16.

𝕀𝕗 𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕗𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕡 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖✨.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚑
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚑 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"I hate hospitals." I mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

I was currently laying in a hospital bed hooked up to all types of shit. After leaving the airport I kept throwing up and I saw blood running down my legs causing me to soon faint.

I was having real bad cramps so I decided to sit up. As I was doing so the nurse walked in.

"Well it's good to see you're up." She said while smiling. "I have some bad news for you."

"Ok but before you tell me can you bring my visitors in?" I asked while lightly rubbing my eyes.

"Sure thing." She said before she left and came back with the gang.

"Ok so are you ready for the news now?" She asked and I just simply nodded.

"Ok so you were diagnosed with endometriosis." The nurse said and I just sat there in shock.

"Whatever that fucking mean." J.D said lowly causing us to laugh.

"If you don't mind me asking what is that?" London stated.

"It's nothing to severe it's just when you have very bad cramps before during and after your menstrual period." The nurse replied.

"Ok so when can she can go home?" Vontae asked and the nurse told then in less than 30 minutes.

"It's ok stanka butt we gone eat and watch movies when we get home ok?" London whispered to Kaiden.

"Y'all are so cute." I said in awe making her flip me off.

"Anyways K3 when you gone make it official with bestie?" I asked and he stared at me blankly.

"Cause if you ain't want to be with me that's all you had to say." London said while rolling her eyes.

"Here they go with this shit." Ace mumbled causing London to frown up her face.

"Shut yo bitch ass up before I get to talking shit about you." She replied cause me and Vontae to laugh.

"Now back to you." She stated as she pointed to K3 "if Youn wanna be with me say it right now and I'll leave yo ass alone I swear to god."

"Ion wanna be with you." He said while laughing.

"Say less." She said as she grabbed her phone and left.

"Now you know damn well you wanna be with my bestie now go apologize right the fuck now." Ace said while pointing like somebody grandma.

"Right." I co-signed.

"Man ain't nobody tell her stupid ass to take that shit to heart." He said as he got up and walked out the room.

• • • • •

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

I was sitting in the hallway waiting on my uber with my head in my knees.

I heard some footsteps approaching but Ian pay em no mind.

"Man London get up man you acting like a bitch." Kamari stated as he stood in front of me.

"Let me be that then." I replied back with my head still in my knees.

"Bruh get the fuck up you out here looking childish as fuck." He said while pulling on my arm.

"Leave me alone dawg Youn wanna be with me so why you worried bout me?" I asked as I checked my phone to see if my Uber was almost here.

"The fuck you call a Uber for? You ain't gonna go no fucking where." He said as he snatched my arm.

"Man leave me the fuck alone real shit." I mumbled as I grabbed my stuff and started walking towards the front door.

Kamari pulled me back by my belt loop and put his hand over my mouth.

"I said you ain't going no fucking where London now stop fucking playing with me." He stated. "Out here trying to cause a scene and shit."

"I'm trying to cause a scene because I want to go the fuck home?" I asked while looking at him like he was dumb.

"Ain't that what the fuck I said?" He replied and I just nodded.

"Well I guess I'm just bout to cause a scene cause my Uber waiting on me." I said as I made my way to the exit.

• • • • •
I thanked the Uber driver as she pulled up to my house.

As I was getting out the Uber I saw Kamari car in the driveway.

"Oh my fucking god." I mumbled to myself.

I walked to the front door and twisted the lock since I knew it was open.

I locked the door then made my way to my room ignoring his presence.

I put my stuff down and grabbed some clothes for my shower.

"London." He said but I just kept getting everything I need to take my shower.

"Man I know you fucking heard me." He stated while getting up coming over to where I was.

"Gone on ni." I stated as I walked into the bathroom shutting the door.

As I got in the shower I heard the door open.

"Oh my fucking god what do you want from me?" I asked as tears came down my face.

I don't know why I'm crying so don't fucking ask me.

"London I just know you ain't crying dawg." He said while laughing.

"That shit ain't funny dude." I said while crying harder.

"Why you crying ma?" He asked and I just looked at him.

"Are you fucking serious? Why am I crying?" I asked with the straightest face ever.

"Ain't that what I asked?" He stated and I just finished to wash my self up.