12.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"ITS MY BIRTHDAY!" I yelled as I hopped out the bed and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I walked back out to a lot of bags and presents on the couch in the living room.

"Omg you shouldn't have

"Omg you shouldn't have. Where's the cameras? Please say it's a prank." I asked Kamari as I looked at all the presents on the couch and on the floor.

"Girl shut the fuck up with allat shit and open these gifts." He said while smiling.

I started to open the gifts and it was all types of stuff. From bracelets to cute ass shoes. I was beyond grateful.. I really didn't expect none of this.

I'm finna cry..

"Happy birthday ugly ass mf." He yelled and the tears strolled down my face.

"Man why you crying? Youn like the gifts?" He asked while rubbing my back.

"No no I love the gifts it's just nobody ever cared about me this much not even my own momma." I admitted while putting my head down.

"Well I do and I appreciate you like so much." He said causing me to look up at him.

"Why? I have literally nothing to offer you." I said honestly.

"Please shut the fuck up you bout to make me beat your ass on your birthday. You have a lot to offer first off you pretty asf you helped me when I was at my lowest and you even became a mother figure to my child. It's the little things that matter London." He said and then kissed my lips.

"I love you dawg." He said and I was shocked asf.

"Repeat that." I said smiling hard asf.

"I said I love you dawg." He said while thumping my forehead.

"Awwww I love you tooooo." I said while wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing all over his face.

As soon as I was finna say some else my mother called me.