10.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"Hey vlog it is currently my birthday eve and we been at this airport since 6:30 and it is now 8:45 and we are patiently waiting on the plane to arrive and take us to our destination

"Hey vlog it is currently my birthday eve and we been at this airport since 6:30 and it is now 8:45 and we are patiently waiting on the plane to arrive and take us to our destination." I said while turning my phone sideways.

I miss Kaiden.. let me FaceTime Kamari momma.

" hey mrs. Johnson Can I speak to my kai bae?" I asked as the call connected.

"Girl I told you to call me mama and yea sure." I heard a little shuffling. "Kaiden come here London want you."

"Hey momma." He said as he appeared on the screen.

"Hey baby I miss you." I said while frowning.

"I miss you too where my da?" He asked with his eye close to the camera.

"Man Kaibug get yo eye out the camera but here he go." I said as I passed Kamari the phone.

"Hey Kai Kai." Kamari said smiling.

"Hey da I miss you and momma." He said with a frown on his face.

"We miss you too." I said poking my bottom lip out causing Kamari to mush my head.

"Ight Kai bug we gotta go we love youuu." I said while leaning on Kamari shoulder blowing a kiss at the phone.

"Me love you tooo." Kaiden replied and then hung up.

A white lady was ease dropping on our conversation and came over to say something.

"I'm sorry to bother you guys but I overheard your conversation and I love y'all relationship with y'all child it's the cutest thing." She said while smiling.

"Aww thank you." I replied smiling and K3 simply just stared at her.

"I remember when me and my husband started off like you two." She started. "y'all are such a cute couple."

"We're not- thank you ma'am have a nice day." K3 said while interrupting me causing the white lady to walk off.

"Now why you just lied to that lady." I asked mugging him.

"Cause it's gone happen one day ain't no use in denying it." He said shrugging and grabbing his phone.

I decided to scroll on TikTok and came across Megan's crybaby challenge.

"Imma try this as soon as we land." I mumbled to myself.

"And imma fuck the shit outta you keep playing." He said while licking his lips.

Shit birthday sexxxxxxx

"If you wanna fuck me just say that." I mumbled.

Say that shit lil niggaaaa