15.

-I'm taking roll check in😏.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

I jumped up out of my sleep heavily breathing.

"What's wrong you straight?" Kamari asked as he rubbed my back.

I looked around and realized it was all a dream.. thank god it was all a dream.

"Yea I just had a bad dream that's all." She replied keeping it short.

"Well it's good that you up we finna land in about 5 minutes." He said and pecked my lips.

"I don't feel good." I mumbled as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"What you mean by not feeling good?" He asked as he rubbed my back.

"My head hurt and I feel like I gotta throw up." I stated as I laid my head in the crook of his neck.

"It's ok baby we almost home." He replied rubbing my stomach.

• • • •

We got off the plane and headed to baggage claim. We grabbed all of our belongings and we all headed to the doors.

"Mariah you straight?" I asked and she nodded and told me how she's glad nothing happened.

"Ok well y'all be safe and let me know when y'all make it home." I said to the gang and me and Kamari headed to his car.

"Here." He mumbled as he popped the trunk and passed me the keys.

"What you giving me these for?" I asked.

"Didnt you say you wasn't feeling good? Go lay down." He said and I just simply nodded.

I decided to lay in the backseat so I can lay down all the way.

"Ight you want to eat now or you want to get Kaiden first?" He asked as he got in the car.

"Go get my Kai bae first please." I mumbled.

• • • •

We pulled up to his momma house and I decided to stay in the car since I wasn't feeling to good.

He came back to the car with Kaiden in his arms causing me to sit up.

He opened the back door and handed me my Kai bae.

"Hey Kai bug I missed you." I stated as I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"I misted you too." He replied while hugging me tightly.

"My momma asked about you." Kamari said as he looked through the rear view mirror.

"And what you said?" I asked while slightly mugging him.

"You was 'sick' " he replied while laughing.

"That shit ain't funny take me home." I said while readjusting Kaiden in my lap.

"Null you staying with us for the night." He stated while stroking his chin.

"Nah cause you ain't ask me if I want to now ask me or I'm going home." I stated while staring at him.

"That shit dead as fuck I'm not finna ask you shit." He stated as he pulled up to a stop sign.

"Well take me home simple." I stated while crossing my arms.

"Man you do to muc-"Kamari started but was cut off by my phone ringing.

It was from Vontae.

"Wassup bro."

"Man come to the hospital down Conrad some wrong with Mariah." He stated then hung up.

No man not my bestfriend..

          ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N- ok imma keep this mf going ig😏anyways heyyyyy yallllll.