3.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙺𝟹
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙺𝟹𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"How tf y'all niggas get in my house?" I asked while walking down the stairs with Kaiden right behind me.

"We pick locks over here." Jordan said while holding up a Bobby pin smiling.

"Correction they pick locks im to Caucasian for that." Ace stated making everybody laugh.

"Man what you been up to?" Devontae asked.

"Shit I been stressing Kaiden been giving me hell.. nun new." I said while brushing my hand over my hair.

"Man ask London to take care of him they love each other presence." He said while smirking. "He already call her momma so make it happen."

"Man ion know that god damn girl she might be trying to set me up or some Ian never seen her a day in my life." I stated.

"Man you sound bout dumb asf she ain't trying to set you." He said as he straight faced me.

I do need some help with Kaiden and she is kinda fine so why not.

"Ight man what's her number." I said then sighed.

"Ion know but she finna come over here with Mariah so you can ask her yourself." He said while shrugging. I just nodded and walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed some chips out the pantry and passed them to Kaiden then poured him some juice and passed that to him also.

As I was walking back upstairs I heard somebody knock on the door but I just kept walking.

"K3 open the door." Devontae yelled from the living room. I turned around and started walking towards the door.

"Why your bitch ass can't answer?" I yelled back then opened the door.

"Hey K3." Mariah said as she headed to the living room with London behind her.

"You can't speak?" I asked while grabbing her arm and she mugged me then pushed my hand off her arm.

"I only speak when I'm spoken to." And with that she walked into the living room spotting Kaiden.

"Kai baeeeee." She yelled as she bent down with her arms out.