5.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"Top notch bitch on A list dick this city girl shit can't flex like this." I sung while attempting to do Megan's new dance.

"Shit my knees hurt." I mumbled while picking up my phone and sitting on the bed.

"Bitch you fat asf." Mariah said while laughing on the phone.

"Bitch I thought you was on pause but this shit tiring." I whined while readjusting myself.

"Man let's do something today I don't wanna sit around the house." Mariah said while brushing her hair.

"Girl you got a nigga and he got a house go over there and bother him." I said while playing with my lashes.

"Noooo you're no fun I got some for you." She said while smirking and hanging up.

"She get on my nerves." I mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

I was scrolling on tiktok when I heard something drop in my kitchen.

"What the hell." I mumbled as I grabbed my bat and made my way down the stairs.

"Who the fuck in my house show yourself or imma beat the fuck outta you... your chose." I said while slowly scoping out the surrounding.

"It's me." Somebody said causing me to turn around and see jordan.

I punched him in his chest and shook my head.

"When the fuck why the fuck and how the fuck you got in my house?" I asked with my hands across my chest.

"Like a minute ago and because Devontae sent me." He said while sipping a water. "He want Mariah to come over but she said she not going without you."

"Well shit he finna be one sad mf cause ion feel like going over there." I said while sitting on the couch.

"Kaiden over there." He said and I immediately jumped up.

"Ouu say less I'll be ready in bout 10 minutes." I screamed while running up the stairs.

"Do I feel like putting on clothes?" I asked myself. "Nah not foreal."

I decided to put on a blue two piece set with some kappa slides. I had already took a shower so all I had to do was get dressed. As I was getting dressed my phone started ringing.

"What mf." I answered without looking at the caller I.D.

"London I'll punch yo ass in your mother fucking teeth." I heard my momma said and my heart immediately sunk.

"Momma I swear Ian look at the caller I.D." I said while nervously laughing.

"Girl any fucking ways come see me today I miss you." She said and I mentally mugged the phone.

"Cut the cap what you want?" I asked while pulling up my pants.

"I can't miss my daughter?" She asked while laughing and I just shook my head.

"Whatever ma I'll be by there later." I said and then hung up.

I grabbed my phone and my keys and headed downstairs.

"Ight mf I'm ready." I said as jordan walked out my pantry. "And stop eating all my mf snacks!"

"Girl shut up I just got 3 packs of gummies." He said while mushing my head.

"Keep your hands to yourself cause if I hit you back we gone be fighting like some real ass niggas." I stated while rolling my eyes.

"Girl shut tf up and come on." He said while walking out the door.

"Sick of this shit bruh tired of getting treated like this what the fuck." I mumbled while locking the door and walking to the car.

                            •••••••••••••••••••••••
"Open the mf door." Jordan yelled while banging on K3 door.

"Man shut the fuck up I was coming." Devontae said while opening the door and letting us in.

I walked in and looked around the living room trying to find my Kai bae but instead all I saw was them dumb ass niggas.

"Hey London." Ace said while placing his gun on his lap. I just simply nodded and walked up stairs.

When I went up stairs I saw that my Kai bae was sleep so I got in the bed and took a nap with em.

_______________________________

•This chapter short asf my bad y'all ✨.
•Comment and be active I reply and if you write lmk I'll read !