18.

𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕪𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕒 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖? 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠?😩(𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤)

                                      • • • •

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙺𝟹
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙺𝟹𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"Finally you came I been for you for bout 2 hours."old her said as she opened the door.

"Yeah whatever." I mumbled then followed her to her room.

"I missed you so much." She said said as she pulled my boxers down.

"Man fuck allat just suck my dick." I said as she got to work.

Her mouth was warm as hell.

Once she got gone sucking me up I pulled my boxers up and zipped up my pants.

"So where do we stand?" Ole girl asked.

"On the ground the fuck you mean." I said while laughing.

"So you just using me for head?" She asked while trying to touch my arm.

"Ain't that the only reason why I came over here?" I asked and she just looked dumb.

"But I thought you wanted me." She said while looking down at her hands.

"You thought wrong but anyways I'm finna head out imma fuck with you." I said as I walked out the front door.

I decided to pull up on the gang since my momma had Kaiden and Ian have shit to do.

I pulled up to Ace nem house and they was sitting on the porch.

"It's bout boring as a mf." J.D said while sighing.

"What's the moves?" Ace asked.

"Mariah nem at a block party yall tryna slide?" Vontae asked and we all agreed.

We pulled up to the party within 10 minutes and Ian gone lie this mf was live.

• • • • • • •

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢..