Shady Greetings

"Speaking of going out... I actually did have to run another grocery errand. Again." I mentioned.

"Seriously? Are you just saying that now?" Exe asked me.

"No, I'm actually not lying. I am getting low on pancakes, and your favorite bacon." I said.

"Ok! Let's go! If it means having more bacon, then let's go!" He said, walking to the door.

"Hold on there, remember what I said? Your going to have to wear this, so people won't know its you." I told him, handing him a thing brown, cloak to hide his face, quills, everything but his shoes, his gloves a bit, his muzzle some what, and his nose.

"And your probably going to have to limit talking, people will get suspicious of your voice." I told him.

"Are you serious right now? I'm already hiding absolutely everything about me almost, and now you want me to be a mute? Thats a little unfair, if you think about it." He said, having his arms crossed.

"Ok. Fine. Just at least keep it decently quiet like a whisper when were around others." I told him, opening the door.

"Thats better." He said, closing the door behind us.

The both of us walked down the street to the market in town, with many mobians around.

"You never said that there was this many mobians." Exe said quietly to me.

"I guess today is just a busy day, or everyone is stoking up for what ever reason." I told him.

"But, trust me. Its better that the mall over there." I said, pointing at the mall where there was even more cars in the parking lots, and mobians walking around.

"Ugh... I'll never understand what's so great about a mall." Exe said with annoyance.

"I can relate. But, they sometimes to have some pretty neat stuff. Just not all the time." I told him.

"Well, come on. The sooner we get the bacon, and pancakes, were out of here." I told him.

"Are you sure about that. I have a feeling we'll be getting more than just bacon, and pancakes." Exe said, facing me giving me a smuged smirk, with a knowing other wise look with his red dotted eyes glowing from the shadows of the hood.

I didnt even think about his eyes will being visible from the darkness of the hood. Eh, maybe people will ignore it.

We entered in the store, Exe already being looked upon by employees, and other mobians.

"Why was I not expecting to being glared upon the moment I walking in this place?" Exe said to himself.

"Don't know, thats probably just you being in your mind, what you wish of what would happen." I told him, as he walked along side me.

"Probably so. So... Where exactly is the... Heavenly bacon at?" He asked in a dreamy like tone.

"I'll show you if you stop drooling about it." I told him, as we made our way to the frozen meats.

I took a glance at Exe, to see his tongue out a bit upon seeing the amount of meat.

"Alright alright. Calm yourself with seeing all the meat Exe. " I told him.

"I wasn't drooling was I?" He asked.

"Close to it."

"Damn..."

"You'll be fine. And don't fill the whole basket with meat, were hear for bacon, pancakes and that should be all." I told him as if he was my kid.

"I'm not a kid you know. You don't have to treat me, and talk to me like one." He said.