His Thoughts

It was about midnight, the both of us finished up dinner way long ago, as of now, me and Y/n were still up, and awake. stay awake.

Or I was, Y/n was still barely awake. Struggling to keep her eyes open, wanting to sleep. But at the same time wanting to keep up.

Eventually she did actually fall asleep in the recliner. So returnung the favor, for putting me to sleep on the couch last night. I get to do the same.

Honestly, I wish I could help out more. I do fell... A bit guilty for being a lazy ass. But its not intentional, its because of this damned hole. But by tomorrow  I should be able to start helping around the place.

But for now, I got up picking her up bridal style, her head resting against my chest. While brining her to her room. Walking into the dark hallway, of the unexplored part of the house. I never been, or have looked down this part of the house.

Opening a door with my foot that was obviously her room, it was a decent bedroom. Having everything you would see in one.

Gently resting her on her bed, and covering her up with her covers, feeling that same... Warm, wanting feeling again in my chest.

Having no control over my own self again. Slowly and gently kissing her forehead, in a warm, gentle loving, caring manner.

Pulling away finally realizing the action that has taken place. And silently walking out. Pretending that absolutely nothing happened.

As I went back to what I may call my couch, or bed now. To attempt to try and fall asleep, but however... My mind was having other thoughts. More or less having another mental battle with myself.

One being my normal self, so to say. And the other, being that... Strange, feeling side, bring up these... Ideas, and throughs, that isn't supposed to be even once though of!

I mean... Its not like I don't hate them all that much. But... Its just... So confusing! And wierd! I shouldn't be feeling any of these feelings for anyone.

Yet... Ever since she brought me here. I been... Getting softer. At least with her. To let her mock, and insult me in that tone. And to even listen to her orders, when she asked me to do something.

I am not supposed to be so... Submissive!! I'm supposed to be the one ordering mortals what to do. Not the other way around.

Than again... Its because of this damn wound... But its reason, and purpose will be gone soon. And I can finally take control again!

But... At the same time... She helped me with everything. She even understood that I was sensitive about my eye, and all. Not to mention, not fearing me.

Ah... Right. I forgot I became nothing but a... Creepy rip off of Sonic, that everyone can seem to take advantage, and not take seriously. Its all I seem to be in this world now.

If I can even kill a child. Or a fat old man, then what could I kill? Besides those tiny little bird, and pigs. Those are just easy prey. Unlike an actual person. I guess my godly over lord, murdering days truly are done for...

Not to mention, anyone could look at me and see that my whole eniter body is nothing massive weak point now.

Applying a small amount t of pressure sends me hissing in pain. Easily gliding a hand down however doesn't irritate it however.

But if Sonic, Tails, or Knuckles, even that Fatass finds me, or found out I am certain they wont hesitate to aim there.

I'd be even more dead that I ever am to being with.

But away from that topic now. And more on top why am I feeling these... Feelings for her, and only her?

I don't think I'll ever truly know abything behind these emotions.