Mysterious Feeling

"Come on, Exe. Let get home and we'll have dinner." I told him, wrapping my free arm around him. Since my other was holding the basket of meat, and other snacks.

"Just... For a little bit longer..." He said in a whisper. His low, demonic sound effect barely effected his voice.

"Exe... We got cold meat that doesn't need to be warm." I told him. I felt him take a hold of the basket handled from my hand, letting it drop gently on the ground. As he had both his arms around my back.

"It can wait." He spoke quietly, and gently.

I sighed, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Giving into the hug he so desperatly want me to be in, before finding enjoyment in it myself. I'm always the one to pull him in, yet he hasn't yet pulled me in one. Until now. Get them while you can huh.

"Gotta admit, this is pretty comfortable. If only we didnt have frozen things in the basket." I said.

"Shh... Don't worry about it. Just enjoy the moment." Exe told me. I was surprised he would actually say something like that.

And I did what the adorable devil requested. Giving into the warm, and comfortable hug. Resting my head on his shoulders.

Until he finally pulled me away gently looking at me with a thankful look in his eyes, and a warm smile in his muzzle.

Im getting use to seeing that.

But before I could comprehend anything else, he quickly pulled me towards him, as his lips landed on the side of my muzzle. And quickly pulled away again, quickly looking away, picking up the basket, while throwinf his hood on.

"Well... Now that my heart is satisfied. We should get going now." He said, as he took the lead.

I could only walk in silence, and awe for what the hell just happened.

Did I- No. Did Sonic.Exe a demonic, death bringing, self-proclaimed god. Just. Kissed. Me?

Well... My muzzle, but it still counts, right? Maybe. I could only think of one, why he did that. Two, what made him do that. And three, why did I like it?

Again, my brain, and inner demons were at war again. My inner demons being the part that liked it, and want more. And my brain being thw part that is more confused, and curious to why.

Only time will tell... Unfortunately time is slow at the moment.

We finally got back home, and once we did, Exe dropped dead on the couch, his face buried in his pillow. Hearing him groan out in embarrassment... I think.

While I had the liberty of puting the less cold meats and other items in their appropriate places.

We were going to have to wait a while for the meat and all to cool more. At least we had other, non cool required foods. Cookies as such, the same ones that a certain cookie stealer tried stealing in the middle of the night.

At least now, I had the time to ask him what was earlier all about. Even if he had no reason, I would have to give it a pass.

Wait. Thats my inner demons, and heart talking again. Not my brain.

Either way, after grabbing a cookie, and devouring it. I went and took my seat in the recliner I had.

"So. Exe. Care to tell what that was all about earlier?" I asked.

"No... But I know there ain't no way of getting out of it. So yeah." He said, slowly sitting up.

"I'm going to be honest... I don't know what I was thinking. I wasn't thinking straight, my mind was blank. All I know is that... Something deep, really deep and powerful just... Took over me to do such a thing." He said.