One Couch, Two Mobians

After cooking dinner again for myself, and Exe. Him having that large steak he threw in behind my back, while I had regular pork.

We didn't speak all too much, enjoying the quiet within the house.

But, I'm pretty sure he is talking to himself in his mind about today, and with what ever is happening to him.

I should say us, but I have more control, over what ever it is than him.

Either way, the both of us were stuffed with dinner, and currently chilling while watching what ever was on the Tv.

While both of us sneaking a cookie from its container, since I had them on the table in arms reach for us both.

I still can't get over that fact Exe actually eats them, along with other things that isnt meat.

Not that he shouldn't, or I don't like it. I can blame him for most of the none meats he eats. Its just... He looks like he would eat solely meat, and thats it.

But, he is what he is. And he likes what he likes. That also going for me too apparently...

Okay, again with my inner demons trying to over ride my brains control.

But... I admit, deep down I have come to enjoy, and love his company. Its better than always having the dead, deathly silence with nobody around to talk to.

Sure the girls came over surprisingly, but they don't stay for too long. After all, they all have boyfriends and what not with the hero's. And dealing with adventures, and Eggman who attacks every now and then.

I ain't going to tell Exe that however. He would flip his lid even more than when I told him about the heros living around here.

Speaking of Exe... The demonic god was out cold asleep. His eyes gently closed, his mouth slightly parted, while his bandaged chest moved up, and down slowly.

Honestly... He looked adorable. And I'm not denying it. My brain know when to agree, and disagree.

Get up, and gently laying him down on the couch, having his head rested on his pillow. Before I could pull away, I felt his arms wrap around my back, pulling me to him, close.

Actually having me laying next to him on the couch, as my head was under his. Now all we need was a blanket and there we go. But of course, I am not going to be sleeping with him.

Not that I dont want to, its just very tight, and cramp. This was honestly pretty cozy, beside sitting halfway off the edge of the bed.

Wait. Hold up. What? I believe my inner demons are at it again with trying to make me like this...

But what has me a little concern was, did I just really say to myself I wouldn't mind sleeping with him?!

Okay, okay, mind, chill... Focus on the devil that has his arms wrapped around me, keeping me here against my will to go to my room, and sleep.

But... Then again, I have fallen asleep on the couch before. So it could be all that bad...

And forgetting about the demonic hog that has you trapped in a rather... Warm, inviting... Embrace... Of sleep...

----------------------------

I woke up with a groan, my eyes slowly opening. Seeing the layout of my living room.

I guess I fell asleep while doing.... What was I doing last night?

My question was answered after feeling two arms tighten around me, and hearing a quiet low toned demonic groan in my ear. Feeling my muzzle warm rapidly.