Settling in with the Romance

Its been about three days, a new week actually. Me and Y/n have been... Well just staying home, hidding away from the outside world.

Except for the girls than once in a while show up, they really only showed up once, actually.

The hero's only allowing them out every three times a week.

I mean, I get that they care, and want their ladies to be safe, but I can't do anything about it. Or else my life could be in danger of being locked in that computerized cell Amy spoke off.

And honestly... If program, and enhanced correct, as well with a high level security ID and password, I could eventually find that being NY new home.

Forever.

But, I refuse for that to happen. If I somehow do get caught, and captured, I will find a way out, with, or without any help.

The girls would most likely. Unless their just pawns, telling their boys about everything going on here. And or, somehow they all get amnesia, and loose all absolute memories if me.

The good me, of course. The less... Demonic, and murderer side.

The one that has a crush on a certain f/c, f/a I have been having my eye on for a long while now.

And thanks to that sleep over Amy had to attend three days before, I have gotten to know how to impress Y/n more, than just my natural look. Which Amy did say she somewhat liked.

She did also admit, that she likes it when I flirt, just not too seductively to where its dirty. And she also happens to like how how I can be so polite, caring, with actions, and or words as such, to her.

But, the only few things that could flaw this whole plan. Is being one, being found out too soon but the hero's, or at the exact moment I asked her.

And the last one, which horrified me the most...

Is being if she never returned the feelings at all, or just saw me as a brother of some sort.

If she only sees me as some brother figure, then all my attempts would be gone to waist. But... I guess being a brother to her is better than nothing.

Despite my heart probably broken into pieces, or it becomes nonexistent again. As I thought it was the first time, until I got these feelings.

But, nows not the time for drowning in the fear, and anticipation of being rejected. Y/n walled out of her room with a yawn.

"Well good morning, sleepy head." I said with a quiet chuckle watching the bedheaded quilled/furred/feathered girl walk into the kitchen.

"Yes... Morning to you Mister Nighthog." She said, and she wasn't wrong there.

"Heheh. Can you blame me though?" I asked with a smirk, looking back into the kitchen.

"No, not really. Considering you are a creature of the night. Literally." She sai, again. She aint wrong.

"Heh. True, true. I guess you can't argue with something you already know you are." I said.

"But what about you, my rather messy quilled/furred/feathered princess~" I asked in a rather flirt like tone.

"One, uh... And two... Well. I can't really say anything about the bedhead." She said, flicking a thing of quills/fur/feathers from her face.

"We both know that, that can be rearranged." I said with a slight smirk.

"Wait, you would want to fix my bedhead?" She asked me with rather widen eyes.

"Well... It couldn't hurt not to try. If your willing to let me, of course." I said, asking for her permission.