Planning for Impossible, to be Possible

I probably shouldn't of told Exe, who is what he claims to be a demon. And god. I still don't believe that part much, but I do the demon however.

But, he was throwing a little verbal, growling, and snarling fit. So to say, clearly despising the existence of the information I just told him.

"Just... You can be serious... Are you telling me, to my own damn face. That Sonic, and his pathetic friends are living, around this neighborhood. As we speak." The same devil spoke up after being silent for a minute.

"Yep."

"Uuuaaaggghhh.... Why?! Just as my life could be any worse!" He shouted, digging his face in one of the couch pillows.

"You have a life?" I asked, he looked up at me with a unamused, and an entirely done with life look, as he flipped me off.

"You look so done."

"Becuase I am!!" He said, slamming his face back in the pillow.

"Uuuugggghhhg.... I don't need to see any of them.... Especially that fox, and echidna...." He said muffled through the pillow.

"So I'm going to guess you tried to go after Tails, and Knuckles and that failed." I suggested.

"Don't remind me..." He said.

"How am I supposed to not remind you, when I dont even know what happened?" I asked, as Exe groaned again.

"Your right! Alright! I failed so miserably in both attempts to kill them! Same goes for that Doctor Fat ass!" He shouted.

"Oh... So my theory was correct." I said, more to myself really.

"I just give up! Next thing I know, I'm probably going to go after that pink rat, and I some how ended up being hammered down, twelve foot in the grave! There's no telling what more embarrassing, and humiliated defeats that awaits me. And I don't want to find out either." He ranted, huffing when he was done as he slammed his face in the couch cushions.

Honestly... I feel pity, and guilt now. Poor guys did have it pretty rough, and was clearly humiliated to death with such defeats. And similar ones would only keep occurring, and occurring.

"It also doesn't help that when I was dealing with fatass, he even managed to fucking outrun me. And I'm meant to have Sonic speed. Just... What the fuck anymore..." He said, muffled. Okay, now that, that was sad, jokes aside.

I kneeled down in front of the couch, as I gently, and lightly stroked his quills. He quickly looked at me, the feeling of physical affection must be new to him.

"Wha- what the fuck are you doing?" He questioned me. I noticed that the red streaks under his eyes, and down his muzzle were a more visible, and noticeable red.

"Shh... Just be quite, and relax." I told him quietly as I rubbed my hands through his quills again, he was tense at first, but he soon got use to it, and melted in the touch.

"H-how are you.... Why does this feel... So good..." He said relaxing fully into the feeling.

"You clearly have been stressed, and worked up for a really, really long time. And its about time you got rid of some of it." I told him, slowly going to his back.

Eventually I stopped seeing as he was actually asleep.

"Your not so bad as you seem. Maybe I can help through those issues. If only you let me." I said to myself.

But I highly doubt a demon like him would so easily give up his life of killing, but then again... He hasn't really killed anyone, true he attempted to. But he was the one out played, more than once, and nobody seemed to take him at all seriously.