Revenge

Finally the end of the mall shopping nightmare was over. Me and all the girls, were walking back from the mall. We already were walking down the forest covered path, so it was safe to take the hood off.

But I still couldn't believe that I was fucking in love with Y/n, I have never felt like this to anyone, at least not to anyone I have met, or have known.

Honestly... Most of me was down to actually be with her. It can be all that bad, especially if get to see her all flustered, and embarrassed.

And besides that, Amy had to spend the night here too, so that a double bonus for me! Knowing that she would most likely know what Y/n really likes.

There is nothing wrong with trying to impress someone.

But when we were walking back, the closer we got to the house, I felt... A strong pull of hatred coming from further up the path.

Something deep down was telling me to seek it out, find it, and destroy it. I stood in place trying to figure out why I was feeling this pull, and what it could be from.

"Exe? You alright?" I heard Y/n call on me but my eyes kept lock from up the path.

"Hey, is something up?" She asked me standing next to me now, the other girls a little bit ahead looking back.

"Yeah... I'm just getting this... Strange pull from further up the street. As if something is calling me... Just, give me a second." I said walking forward Y/n and the other girls following me from behind. As I speed walked closer to the feeling.

And the closer I got, the stronger the hatered grew.

Until I was close enough to hear faint fighting, and yells, along with metal impacts, and breaking.

Until from looking up I saw the head of a painfully familiar giant robot in the shape of a round man.

"Oh, Chaos! Eggmans causing up trouble again! Cream, Tikal you stay with Y/n and Exe, will take care of-"

Cutting Amy off from my usual crazed laughter.

"IVO ROBOTNIK!!!!" I yelled out loudly, and flew over to the fight within a blink of an eye.

-----------------------------

"Whew... Well Eggman, you certainly out done yourself, but its just ashamed it won't last for long." A blue hedgehog, or better know as Sonic said, looking a little beat up from the large robot.

"Oh thats where your wrong hedgehog! I have already had a test run on it, and if I could defeat the creature I have fought then I can for surely defeat you!" Eggman, said from the robot.

"Will see about that! Let's get him guys!" Sonic said as a silver and ebony hedgehog along with a twin tailed fox and spiked knuckled echidna stood next to Sonic.

"Heh, you'll find yourself flying back to you have in no time Egghead!" Sonic said.

"I don't think so hedgehog, now get a load of this!" He said.

The large mech powered a large canon at the small group of hero's, the blast quickly forming, about to fire at the group, but a loud thing of something breaking through metal, through the whole robot just like what happened to his egg mobile.

The robot sparking and falling backwards from the mysterious drilled hole. But Eggman bailed it as he was in his mobile hovering above it.