1

❝ i wasn't asleep either way ❞

i wasn't asleep either way

████████████████████████████

𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗜 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 was entirely new. It began normally just with Uraraka and Tsuyu and their little hangout, that turned into a sleepover that involved the whole dekusquad™. He wasn't so keen on it in the beginning. But a lot of convincing and bribing of soba later, they got their heterochromatic friend in on the sleepover.

Todoroki didn't see the meaning of throwing pillows at each other, the telling of ghost stories and staying up until the dead of the night. Yet, he felt himself enjoying it enough, until midnight when Uraraka had gotten a notification that sent her flying (quite literally). And only with the help of Tsuyu's tongue could they get her down.

"What's up with you, Uraraka?" Iida questioned when having her firmly on ground.

"[name] is going live!" The bubbly girl squealed. "We have to watch him stream!"

Somehow Iida, Tsuyu and Midoriya could gather something out of whoever [name] was and while they took out Iida's computer all Todoroki could do was watch, because who the hell was [name]?

"Who is [name]?" He inquired bluntly, oblivious to the weird faces given by them.

"[name] is just the funniest streamer, Todoroki!" Uraraka smiled. "He goes live on Twitch and streams while gaming."

When the dual haired teenager nodded, relief washed over the rest of the dekusquad™ as they thought Todoroki might not be so clueless about everything either way, and maybe knew who [name] was but just needed to clarify who they were talking about.

"What's Twitch?"

𖨆

𝗧𝗛𝗘 [𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥] 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗗 boy yawned as he sent out the notification of his stream. Now this wasn't his fault for playing in the middle of the night, it was Avery that had woken him up just to play because she had completely forgot that Japan and America had entirely different time zones. He had flicked her off though, so why was he in that situation anyways? Avery was born an asshole, that's why.

His background music boomed in the back with his head rocking to it, hair swaying with the motions and Monster in hand, because he doesn't want to drop dead in the middle of his stream (even though the thought is tempting). As people started to drop in, all they could do for the moment was watching [name] bobbing his head to the music.

"Greetings you small shits," he said in a tired voice, but it was still strong enough to overpower the music.

His eyes scanned the chat as he took a few more sips of the energy drink in his hand while humming to the song playing. People in the chat were currently crazy over the fact that he was booming music in the middle of the night without sweat and fear for his parents.

"Don't worry you guys," he leaned back in his chair. "In this household there are no parents to fear for, freedom for all people."

He seemed to salute the air until he swung his Monster back to his lips to take a last sip before he put away the drink. The music paused with a swift motion of his hand and he directed his gaze to the webcam.

"So it's the middle of the night here and I want to die," he sighed. "But Avery that fucking ape wants to make my life a living hell instead of a dead one, so we are playing horror games."

During the time it took for him to open discord he mouthed; 'Kill me' to the webcam.

Avery was already settled in a voice-chat and all [name] had to do was join her.

"I hate you," was the first thing he said to Avery.

"C'mon [name]!" She giggled. "You love horror games, don't you? If I recall correctly you have an weird obsession over Little Nightmares."

"Little Nightmares isn't that scary."

"Really?" Avery sounded taunting. "Then why did you scream like a teenage girl watching Twilight when you played it?"

"I was being chaSED BY A JANITOR WITH SIX FEET ARMS," [name] argued.

"Wowie [name], breathe man," she said calmly. "It ain't good for your heart to get worked up like that in the middle of the night."

"The only reason I'm awake in the middle of the night," he paused. "is you."

"Yeah, yeah," Avery started. "Let's just play this game so I can hear your ungodly screams in Japanese."

"Whore."

████████████████████████████