8

❝ this dude is younger than me but i swear to god, i'm a child compared to him ❞

this dude is younger than me but i swear to god, i'm a child compared to him

████████████████████████████

[𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘]'𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡 𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 as fast as his popsicle. His [eye color] marbles going wide in shock, mostly because of the fact he dropped his delicious ice food.

[name] isn't judgmental and hates the thought of prejudice, yet dislike the no. 1 hero to no end. Really, he had no idea that the precious thing in front of him could be the Enji Todoroki's child. Why?

Well, [name] have met the one and only Endeavor. And the differences between him and Shoto kept [name] from even thinking once the hero-in-training was Enji's child.

Except from the fire quirk.

But as you might've figured out, [name]'s not the sharpest. Poor thing...

The forgotten popsicle on the ground was nearing just a puddle of delicious juice as [name]'s headquarters still tried to comprehend the words that escaped Todoroki's mouth.

Todoroki feared the worst. He took [name]'s silence as the male's attempt to figure out how to behave around the son to the no. 1 hero or how to excuse himself the fastest way possible. Sighing as he finished his ice cream.

"Aight, the human torch is your dad?"

"Yes," Todoroki assured.

"Oh my god, he is such a bitch!" [name] leaned back on the bench.

"What?" Todoroki inquired. "You know him, still you didn't connect the fact I'm his son?"

"Ah, well," [name] tapped his chin. "I only met him at a gala about two years ago and uh you didn't seem like him at all so I didn't want to jump to conclusions..."

Drop-dead Todoroki's brain is spinning.

Todoroki felt more than happy that someone just had told him he was nothing like his dad, especially when that someone was his crush. It brought not the tiniest curve to his lips, but a genuine smile.

[name] though, panicked. He had just said straight to Todoroki's face that he thought his dad was a bitch.

"Uh, I'm sorry for uh-"

"I'm glad," Todoroki interrupted. "Everywhere I go it's always just 'Son of Endeavor' and not 'Shoto Todoroki' it's like they just see me for who I'm acquainted with and not for who I am. Plus I hate being associated with him."

"I get it," [name] confessed, making Todoroki look in his direction. "You are one of the few that hasn't watched my streams and then are kind to me just because of that, it's pissing me off some people don't see that being a human always come first."