5

❝ arson? murder? why not both? ❞

arson? murder? why not both?

████████████████████████████

𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 freaking out. Because once he had finally accepted the fact that he had a crush on a famous streamer, that streamer just happened to magically appear in front of his face.

Now, that streamer was in his dorm.

Why?

Well, first and foremost, [name] was drenching wet, freezing his ass off and practically close to having a mental breakdown. And Todoroki is a gentleman. ヽ(╯▽╰)ノ

The stoic male held out some of his own clothing to [name] as he stood there, shaking. The boy didn't take it, just gave it a weird glance.

"I can't take it," [name] spoke.

"Why not?" Todoroki tilted his head. "It's clean, if that's what you are worried about."

"B-but it's yours," [name] argued. "You don't have to give me your clothes, I will just feel bad."

Yet, you could see how resistant [name] was. Of course. He was as frozen as a popsicle and this sexy, fine ass dude just offered his clothing. He wanted to take it. But [name] is a gentleman too. ヽ(╯▽╰)ノ

When Todoroki still held the clothes offered to [name] even though he had rejected it, [name] gave in to his own pride. He snatched the hoodie and sweatpants offered to him and took off his own, wet shirt. In front of Totoroni.

And this dude caught fire.

However, blind as a bat, [name] didn't notice before he was done changing and glanced up.

"WHAT THE FU-" [name] exclaimed. "YOU'RE ON FIRE!"

'i think he noticed that himself, [name]'

Yes, very self aware that he was on fire, Todoroki tried to calm down now that [name] wasn't half naked in front of him.

Keyword: tried.

'Cause somehow his brain betrayed him with replaying the scene in his mind. Which gradually led to the flames just increasing.

[name] had no idea what to do.

After a good minute or two Todoroki finally calmed himself down, but was almost about to catch fire again when he saw [name] in his clothes. Because [name] looked fine as fuck. Todoroki's sweatpants hung low on [name]'s waist making the rim of his boxers visible. The hoodie was a perfect fit, compelling his [hair color] hair.

"I think I get it why you are called portable heater now," [name] muttered.

"Sorry," Todoroki apologized and sat down on his bed.

'Why the fuck is he apologizing? That was cool!'

"Eh?" [name] stood in front of him. "Don't apologize, it was cool! Kinda like an in-game character!"

"It was just my quirk, not that impressive," Todoroki peered down onto his lap where he was fiddling with his fingers.

"Dear friend," [name] insisted. "Being able to set fire on to things, is impressive, ALL THE ARSON YOU CAN COMMIT."

"You can commit arson without a fire quirk," Todoroki replied.

"That," [name] pointed his index finger at Todoroki. "- is absolutely correct."

Todoroki glanced up at [name] just in time to see the male shiver. Even with the change of clothes he was still freezing.

The dual haired boy didn't say anything but just tapped the place beside him on the bed, his left side.

[name] treaded over and sat beside Todoroki, close enough that he could feel heat emitting from the left side of the heterochcromic boy. Finally something good in [name]'s fucked up day and a gleeful expression crept up his face.

"Waaarrm," he mumbled as his hands closed in on Todoroki's bicep.

He had finally regained feeling in his fingers.

And Todoroki? That poor boy just sat there awkwardly, examining his own room like it was the first time he had seen it.

"Thank you!~" [name] chimed when he felt somewhat better. "You didn't have to do all this but still you did."

"It's no problem," Todoroki felt his own blood rush to his neck and cheeks. "Y-you can just return the clothes some other time."

"Todoroki," [name] said seriously, making the other boy question if he did something wrong. "Serious question, what's your favorite food?"

"... Soba?" Todoroki replied, mildly confused.

"Mmmm," [name] hummed. "Great choice."

After that little weird conversation, [name] gathered up his wet clothing and -guided by Todoroki- neared the entrance to heights alliance. Not that [name] needed it but as mentioned above, Todoroki's a gentleman. ヽ(╯▽╰)ノ

And a small talk, with [name] in lead.

Walking towards them, was two other figures. One also leading the talk while the other one would grunt in response. That fucking grunt, [name] knew exactly who it was. And so did Todoroki, but he realized it too late to stop [name].

"YOU—! YOU MAN-WHORE!"

████████████████████████████