6

❝ nobody noticed that i actually remembered giving the hot guy his clothes back? ❞

nobody noticed that i actually remembered giving the hot guy his clothes back?

████████████████████████████

𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗜 𝗚𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 he facepalmed into his pillows, the day's events catching up to him. That's right, today he literally met [name].

That same [name] that wore Todoroki's clothes. That same [name] who screams ungodly things in Japanese while playing Little Nightmares. That [name] that chased the Bakugou Katsuki with a fucking grater, shouting that he'd peel Bakugou's skin off with it.

Bakugou -fucking- Katsuki ran away from him.

This ace student with anger issues and a amazing quirk, ran away from a quirkless streamer with a grater.

The main reason was probably because of the fact Bakugou had just trained and probably didn't feel the like to use his quirk, otherwise [name] would've ceased to exist.

But everything is alright, all good. No harm came to [name] (except emotionally) and Bakugou still got his skin remaining (which brought great disappointment to many).

However, Bakugou became gradually more pissed over the next few days, maybe 'cause of the fact that [name] had come over shouting that he was searching for the ash blond.

Because now everyone was asking him questions.

And instead of being Bakugou to everyone, he became '[name]'s friend'. Even with the blond repeatedly shutting down the accusations of being that nerds friend.

Yeah, so, Bakugou was now in a fit of hatred over [name] after the [hair color] haired male had ignored Bakugou's warning of coming to heights alliance. And the hedgehog was completely ignoring poor [name].

Not that [name] had any interest in talking to Bakugou anyway because of the ditch the blond did to be with Kirishima. Asshole. Not Kiri, Kiri is an angel and we are happy to have him here. Throw Bakugou into a volcano, though.

So now the two best friends were ignoring each other.

Meh. It's Bakugou and [name].

It's like their millionth fight.

I don't think we could call it a fight even.          (。╯︵╰。)

Still, a few days after the [name] incident, the man of the hour appeared to the entrance of heights alliance, again. The male had just skipped past the students, pausing in front of Bakugou.

"If you are here for my forgiveness, after chasing me with a fucking grater," the male grumbled. "I will listen."

"No shitass," [name] smiled sheepishly. "I'm searching for Todoroki."

"Don't know no such thing," Bakugou bumped his shoulder with [name]'s as he passed. "And I will kill you."

"Aww, love you too pufferfish!"

"WHADDYA CALL ME?!"

"NOTHING!—"

"I THOUGHT SO!"

"—BECAUSE THATS ALL YOU DESERVE!" [name] giggled as Bakugou was about to pounce on him, if Kirishima wasn't there to save the day.

'i can see why bakugou ditched me for that guy. what. a. man.'

(Stop [name], your gayness is showing, and it's not even for Totoroni.)

Somehow able to recollect some memories from his brain-dead headquarters, [name] actually found Todoroki's room, or so he hoped. It'd be weird if it wasn't.

He shifted his hands so the plastic bag he held moved from his palm to wrist, and dried the slightly sweaty palms on his thighs. Then he knocked.

And this bitch prayed he wouldn't have to socially interact with anyone more than necessary. Therefore closed his eyes, afraid of the answer. (The dude is a streamer but can't handle people face to face, relatable.)

'please let it be todoroki's dorm, please let it be todoroki's—'

"[name]?"

[name] slowly peeked his eyes open to take a look at the person in the doorway. Smooth dual colored hair, heterochromic colored eyes staring at him with an confused expression.

[name] let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Right," [name] began. "So first things first."

He handed over the plastic bag in direction of Todoroki.

"Your clothes, kind sir."

Todoroki took the bag and regarded the inside. True to his words, [name] had returned Todoroki's sweatpants and hoodie.

"Thanks," Todoroki said as he gazed back up to [name]. Only to see the male bouncing in place on his heels and a giddy smile on his face.

"Noooooooo," [name] said, which abruptly bewildered Todoroki a bit.

Couldn't he say thank you for [name] returning his clothes? Why not??

"Actually," [name] confessed. "I should be thanking you, you goof."

"But, you already did?" Now Todoroki's gears were spinning to understand what the hell [name] was saying.

"Yeah, but saying it isn't enough!" [name] almost whined.

Todoroki tilted his head to the side, red and white following his motions.

"Let's go out for Soba!"

████████████████████████████

✏︎ 𝗮/𝗻

okay, so what the hell.
i had no idea that people would actually read this book

hiehehe ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_