4

❝ he betrayed me, that motherfucker ❞

he betrayed me, that motherfucker

████████████████████████████

𝗜𝗙 [𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘] 𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗡'𝗧 have a mission to piss of a certain Pomerian, he would've most definitely jumped off a building. He was freezing his fucking ass off and mentally planning murder on whoever drove that fucking car.

Then the pitying and weird stares he got on the train because of the fact he looked like something that walked straight from the Pacific Ocean. A fish out of place or a merman that forgot how to transform.

And his fucking earbuds broke.

Everybody knows technology and water doesn't go well together. Therefore the earbuds were entirely busted, but the phone was alive, thank God. Wait. Scratch that. This was God's fault from the beginning. Bitch ass.

Bakugou that slut was probably just chilling in the warmth of his dorm while [name] is out there, crossing entire oceans just to annoy the fuck out of him. Friendship.

There should be a whole welcome party for [name] when he would arrive at the dormitory at U.A. just because he almost died coming there. Not by anyone else, but by himself.

Closing in enough that [name] could see the heights alliance gave him a bit of hope. He almost started to sprint towards it, but kept his fucking cool. 'Cause [name] is cool.

Bursting the doors to the fucking mansion open he scared the shit out of a group of teenagers sitting by the couches.

He probably resembled a serial killer with drowning kink.

His sneakers squeaked against the floor when he walked up to the group. Taking off his hood, all he could muster to say between his shaking teeth was;

"Wh-where the fuck is B-bakugou Ka-katsuki?"

[name] couldn't exactly decide if they looked that shocked because he seemed like a murderer out after Bakugou or because they knew who he was. Either way he didn't care.

One out of the five, the one who appeared most terrified and with hair resembling a broccoli, answered.

"K-kacchan isn't here," he stuttered even though he wasn't the one drenched from head to toe. "He went to the gym with Kirishima."

"ARE YOU DEAD CEREAL?!" [name] exclaimed. "YOU REALLY TELLING ME I WENT THROUGH HELL AND THAT SON OF BITCH ISN'T EVEN HERE?!"

[name] began mumbling all the universe curses onto Bakugou while the dekusquad™ basically just sat there, staring at him.

That's when Uraraka got an idea.

Dekusquad

Sally:

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

STOP STARING AT [NAME] FOR A SEC

Mister Crackity:

IT REALLY IS [NAME]

WHY IS HE SEARCHING FOR KACCHAN?!

Sally:

I DON'T KNOW

DON'T CARE

BUT HEY

LISTEN

LISTEN

LISTEN

Totoroni:

How can I listen when you are typing?

Don't you mean we'll have to read.

Sally:

WHAT EVER SHMEVER TODOROKI

JUST STFU N' LISTEN

[NAME] IS FREEZING RIGHT?!

Sir Calves:

That's correct, his body temperature
would've shrunken significantly in this weather without jacket.

Sally:

AND WHO HERE HAVE A NICE AND WARM QUIRK?!

Ribbit bitch:

Oh god

Todoroki this your chance.

Totoroni:

What do you mean by that?

Sally:

The rest of us losers will leave you and [name] alone because you can warm him up with ur quirk, get married AND HAVE CHILDREN

Totoroni:

That doesn't make any sense

And why would you have to leave?

Mister Crackity:
Don't explain. Just go with it.

"-𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗡 off with a fucking grater-"

"[name]," Uraraka interrupted his continuing curses against Bakugou. "You must be freezing."

"W-well I," he sighed.

"Lucky you," Tsuyu poked her cheek with one finger. "Todoroki is a portable heater."

Midoriya took a firm grip on Todoroki's shoulders, hoisted him up from the couch and in the direction of [name].

"And the rest of us are just going to uhm..."  Uraraka said as the rest of dekusquad™ slowly disappeared. "-we will skeddadle."

The [hair color] haired and dual haired males just stood there, not saying anything or doing anything. Just staring at each other. Awkward.

[name] felt his skin crawl and instinctively griped his own shoulders as to try and warm himself.

"How did you get so wet?" Todoroki inquired.

"Fucking God hate me that's why," [name] mumbled as he ran his hand up and down his arms.

When all he got was a confused expression and a tilted head from Todoroki, [name] explained further.

"Forgot my umbrella," he sighed. "And that fucking driver too."

Glaring into nothing, Todoroki could guess that today wasn't exactly one of [name]'s best ones. You could practically see the hatred for life in [name]'s eyes as he glared into,,, nothing.

"So... portable heater?"

████████████████████████████