9

❝ mention games and he is all ears ❞

mention games and he is all ears

████████████████████████████

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 [name] and Todoroki had kept in contact and texted each other frequently. Not meeting each other since both their schedules were pretty packed. [name] never got satisfied with his assignments and his streams whilst Todoroki's hero classes took pretty much all his time.

Both were fairly disappointed by this, even though they had known each other for barely two weeks.

But, hey, they had fun being chased by squirrels together!

Todoroki's thoughts on it didn't waver even with the dekusquad™'s constant questions on when their wedding was, what their children was going to be named and so forth so on. Sure, Todoroki did like [name], but still, didn't change the fact they just got to know each other. They weren't going to fall heads over heals in love at first sight, especially with [name]'s profession. This was just going to be a one-sided interest that would soon fade, then maybe they both would become great friends.

Todoroki didn't see the need for a relationship even if he liked [name].

Also too bad his first crush just had to be someone so out of reach. There was no way [name] were ever going to feel the same way about Todoroki.

Coming over it was basically Todoroki's ideal option. Though he had no idea how to get rid of it, if he didn't even know how he got it. Like a sickness.

And dekusquad™ was not happy when he offered the idea for their opinions. They were on their way to a convinience store at the outskirt of the same block as their favorite cafe and had been talking normally amongst themselves, such as hero stuff and classes, the basics. Then the topic of [name] came up and everyone glanced at Todoroki, who had been absent into a world of his own, blinking at them in confusion.

"What?" he inquired. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Did you watch [name]'s stream last night?" Midoriya asked, slightly wiggling his eyebrows in a mocking manner.

"I wonder who he was talking about~" Uraraka and Tsu sang in choir, giggling.

Right, so last night [name] had been streaming Minecraft Bedwars with his best friends; Avery and Daisy, both from entirely different countries. Anywho, it had been pretty chaos, which wasn't anything new honestly. They were constantly mocking each other.

But, one specific part of the stream, Avery and Daisy had brought up something that completely sent [name] off-guard. They had started mocking him about some guy he wouldn't stop talking about. Which could had been an overdramatic explanation, cause there was no way [name] would actually say those things Avery and Daisy proclaimed he said about this guy.