3

❝ the only thing worse than my life- homophobes ❞

the only thing worse than my life- homophobes

████████████████████████████

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 just as any other shitty day for [name], the reason? He had to wake up in the first place.

One good thing could be the heavy amount of support his streams been getting recently. And how very oblivious he was to the fact people would simp for him. Because they did.

Yet, it all drowns in one bad event.

His guitar broke.

For someone going to an music school it was a traumatic experience that led up to his performance to drop. The only thing he could come up with that could cheer him up was to visit his best friend, after school hours. Because [name] is a good boi.

But for now, he still had to be stuck in a boring class, zoning out with head propped up with his hand, because what else are you supposed to do? Study? Bitch please. None of us doing that shit.

"Psst, [last name]," he followed the sound and directed his gaze to the side.

His classmate, was leaned from her chair so she could get closer to his. And when his bored eyes locked on her the bright color of red tinted her cheeks.

"S-so me and some others are hanging out after school," she began fiddling with a piece of her hair as she averted her gaze. "Would you like to come?"

"Sorry," [name] fixed his eyes on the cherry blossom tree outside. "I've got plans."

He could hear her chair move when she fully sat on it again. The teacher continued to go on and on. But with his mind elsewhere, [name] just stared at the cherry blossom tree.

𖨆

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗦 of boring hours, and some fun with actual music, school for [name] was over as he opened his locker.

It hit him that it may be best for him to call his friend before he barges in without warning. Since his pussy to friend would never actually admit to being [name]'s friend.

Finding the contact on his phone he dialed it, leaning against his locker while waiting for answer.

"What the hell do you want you fucking dwarf?!" the other line snarled.

"Aww," [name] replied. "Nice to hear from you too, Hedgehog!"

"Tch, just spit it out," Bakugou clicked his tongue. (We all know this bitch wouldn't even answer)

"Right, straight to the point," [name] bit his lower lip. "So the fucking guitar broke and I'm sad so please be with me Baku."

"No."

"Wha-, now I know not to go to you for emotional support."

"You should've already known that."

"I mean I do but I still want to hangout."

"I can't fucking come over, idiot."

"I know that stupid, that's why I planned on coming to you."

"Hell no."

"Why the fuck not?!"

"Sometimes you are fucking stupider than fucking Deku-"

"Who?"

"Nobody, tch, you can't fucking come because you are [name] [last name] and I live in a dormitory with a bunch of idiots that surely watches you."

"Yeah? Well I don't care."

"I fucking do, I don't want to be seen with your stupid ass."

"Bitch- there is people out there that would pay to be seen with 'my stupid ass'."

"WHAT I FUCKING MEAN IS THAT THEY WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE IF YOU JUST SHOW UP TO BE WITH ME FUCKER."

"Yeez Bakuhoe, watch the blood pressure."

"Fuck off, I'm not hanging out with your fat ass."

He hung up.

'Does he really think my ass is fat? Hell yeah!'

Bakugou may have had the last word in that conversation (because he is a pussy and hung up) but [name] is way more stubborn than he should be able to handle. He was of course going anyway.

[name] had earbuds in when he neared the school entrance, but just as he opened the doors he noticed it was pouring down. And [name] had completely forgot an umbrella.

'yes, thank you god, I love you too'

Pulling his hood over for some kind of protection didn't exactly help when the boy got drenched either way. And he had all the way to U.A. High.

'Maybe i should've stayed in bed today.'

He sighed as he continued to walk down the sidewalk, head hanging low because of the rain getting in his face.

When he started humming along with the song he felt a bit content with himself, just a little. Until a car drove by in a puddle, wholly bathing [name] in water.

"Fucking kill me!"

████████████████████████████