Chapter 10: Energy

I stood up ready for a new day. I went over to Takomi's bed  to see that she had a new prostetic arm surrounded  with  the light. Both of us got new weapons. Takomi got an axe with a pointed spear tip and I got a new greatsword. We were having a great conversation about our young lives when suddenly three mysterious figures arived near the pallace. They were all armed and ready to destroy. Like expected it was the three remaining elementalists. The three warriors armed themselves with a fire sword, an earth axe, and a thunder bow. We both armed ourselves ad lept into action. However before we could do anything they transformed into the lava serpent, thunder lion, and earth egeal respectivly. They all quickly overwelmed us with brute strentgh untill Sora came in. Sora single handedly took care of them all with one abyssal strike. "whell then looks like I will have to try harder" a voice said in my head. I quickly tuned around to see my father ready to strike me down. Sora then quickly teleported to block the strike. Without notice my father then transformed into something ghastly. It seemed artifical yet powerful. It then absorbed the 5 elemental creatures from 5 different soul vials to transform into a raging beast which then teleported us back into the real world. Exept for Sora (because he cant heave the abyss). Luckily my mom and uncle arived to help us contain the beast. The beast then rushed at my old sword trying to get the dragon's soul. But I  was quick enough to summon it out allowing it to fly away into the distance. Enraged, the beast continued to strike at us. After a lot of blocking, slashing, and dashing, we were all deeply wounded. The beast then prepared to kill us all when the ice dragon returned and started freezing the beast. This allowed me to muster up all the strentgh that I had left. The voices were chanting however instead of hindering my ability it made it stronger. One slash. Two. Three. Five. Fifty. One hundred slashes were launched onto the beast. where it then crumbled. The elemental energy swirled around us untill Devolin showed up. Somehow he was able to leave the abyss and absorb all of the elemental energy. Including the ice in the dragon. The dragon then stated its final words to me. "HUMAN I TRUST YOU WITH MY ABILITIES YOU WILL BE THE SAVIOR OF THIS WORLD USE IT WISELY." Then Devolin transformed into an orb. It pulsed with great anger. Analyzing it Takomi concluded that we had aproximatly 30 minitues to do something to stop it. We used this time to retreat back into the abyss. After we told Sora what happened, he concluded that Devolin's plan was to destroy the Earth by first destroying the abyss to crack the entire planet then destroing it at its core. He also concluded that he would have to escape the abyss if he were to survive. "I must use this dark art one that I have not used in a long time." He then claped his hands together and summoned two dark beings from the ground. "Rise Ragor the god of chaos and Doom the god of resurection. We must stop this madness even if its the end of the abyss."