Chapter 6: The Tamer of Beasts

I woke up in a cave with my mind being a bit hazy. I then woke up to see a woman with what looks like to be a wolf cloak. Tired I go back to sleep. I then suddenly hear footsteps towards me. I open one eye to see it was the girl from my school. "I see youre up Norka" She calmy states. I quickly stood up and armed myself I couldn't risk having my life taken for an impostor. "Prove to me that you are not one of the elementalists." She then put her hand on my forehead and practically showed me her memories. Amazed I stepped back and put away my sword. "Sorry about that" I quickly stated. "Im sorry but I haven't really introduced myself have I?" "My name is Norka  and you are." Takomi, nice to finally meet you in person." Where she suddenly gave me a sweet smile. We both sat down and had a nice chat. Apparently she found me at the bank of the river. She loves adventuring far from home. Suddenly wolves ran into the cave and right as I was about to fight them Takomi stood infront of me and started doing some sort of sign language which was then finished with a short howl. The wolves then ran off into the distance. At this moment she looks so inocent yet so cool. Is this what love feels like? "Im going to get us some food" she said. "Want to come with?" "Sure." As soon as we enter the cave I realize we are on top of a mountian. She then whistled and then a white dragon flew in. We both hop on the dragon and we ride off into the distance. She then summoned a feathered spear and threw it at an ork. Later when we got back to the cave she cooked it up and gave some to her dragon. Eating this helped me regain my strentgh. "Sure is windy today isnt it" Takomi sudenly states. "Wait..." I wonder. I summon my blizzard. "Geez thats cold you sure didn't have to do that" the figure said. It was the wind elementalist already transformed into the wolf. It lept at us wanting to  scratch us but Takomi blasted it back with a light blast. We knew a fight was about to go down. We were ready. 

Whispers of the Abyssजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें