Chapter 4: The Abyssal King

Three days in the abyss have passed. My mom and uncle have spent time bonding with their old friend. Wile there I honed my skills with ice further by buying a greatsword to cleave through the infinite regenerating dummies. While in the abyss the voices never screamed. This was the first time in three years where I could hear my own thoughts again. I was then later given information. Basically a mysterious entity is planning an all out war on the world and the abyss. And obviously thats not good. The king notes how the souls are being used to power ancient creatures. However suddenly the abyss was ambushed by 3 soul rippers. I quickly ran over to the three and started attacking them with uncle and mom. Eventually we split them up. The ripper slashed at me with his scythe with me blocking all of his hits. He then wounds me and right before he chops my head off he gets frozen which allows me to slice his head off. Mom and uncle have finished their fights too however  the bodies  all fused with eachother. We all attack the creature but it has no effect. The creature then stabs Uncle in the chest killing him. However he suddenly split into multiple birds and reformed behind the creature stunning it. We still coudn't take it down. Then suddenly we see the creature get sliced in half.  It was the abyss king with his sword. In an instant the voices started rushing in where I then fainted in battle.