Chapter 2: The Wraithful Screams

Second to last day of school. It is going great. In history we are taking the final exam today. Everything was great until... the screams started again. This time they came louder than ever and they were warping my vision. Overwhelmed by grief I fell to the floor. I open my eyes still hearing the voices however they seem closer. I see a temple and walk down it. Inside the temple there are random horrific creatures with purple lit torches. They all stare at me as I walk down the stairs. I then see some sort of dark king and then I turn around to see the entire village in flames war has broken out. People with dark auras slicing people in half then ripping their souls. I then see one behind me where then he raises an axe above my head. He then strikes me down while I try to counter with ice punches. He then breaks my leg. Unable to move he starts to rip my soul from my body. I let out a huge scream and then I woke up. It was all a nightmare. "Did I forget to go to school?" I thought to myself. No i then see Uncle Ethan right next to me an orange yellowish glow exiting from his body. I haven't told anybody about the screams in my head not even my mom. I go to the therapist myself. Then I decide for the first time to tell someone about it. "U-Uncle Ethan?" "yes?" "I uhh I fainted at school bec-" "I know" he said. " I know about your illusions in your head I am well aware of everything." I then look around to see my mother sitting right beside me brouses on her arm. "Noka" she said "I-I recently found out your dad is a criminal." They then turn on the recent transmission. "Criminal Kisoto Usaphi goes around ripping souls out of others." I couldn't believe what I was seeing the dream was somewhat true there are such things as soul rippers. But it was right there bright as day. My father wasn't just a criminal he was a dark soldier.