Chapter 3: A Dive into Darkness

I got a lot of weird looks from everybody at school. Word had gotten around that my father was a soul ripper. After school I walk out into the yard I see everyone all happy fore the end of school. Boys flirting with Girls and vice versa and me walking slowly towards the gate. I then feel a pebble hit the back of my head. "HEY You freak yea you freak come get me come rip my soul u horid creature." I stare back at the boys with a dark stare. they all in unison start pointing fingers at me. I didn't care the voices were starting again however. Then they suddenly stoped. "Leave him alone" I hear a soft kind voice. It was the girl. She then slaps one of them where then a fight broke out. The girl was pushed to the ground and the voices grew louder-- louder! I then rushed in taking a punch to the face for the girl giving her time to escape. About half an hour later everybody went home. I go home to see my mom and uncle waiting for me. "Norka we got a gift for you for your birthday." I totally forgot today was my birthday. When I went to open the gift I saw it was an amulet. It had a deep reflection that made it look like a rainbow conected to a dark chain. "This amulet will always protect you when in the most dire of situations." they both said. I put it on and the moment i put it on the screams started again. They then told me that we were going on an exposition for a rare flower found deep within a mineshaft to cure this insanity of mine. Both my uncle and mom get their weapons. (lashes and a staff). We then set off for the mine. The voices were quiet it was like they were leading me somewhere. We get to the first town and rest at a nearby hotel. 

Timeskip 1 day later

We made it to the mineshaft where we start looking inside it. The screams lash out I heard the sound from my nightmare once more. I see creatures staring at the three of us as we pass by. And there we see it a door. We opened the door and walk in. As we walk in we begin to fall farther into the mine. There we end up in yet another village but this village was dark and the citizens all had hoods. We then enter a palace and there sitting on his throne right in front of us was the king from my dream.  The King of the Abyss. However Mom and Uncle were standing there in disbelief "S-Sora?" my mom states "is that you?" The figure then walks twoards us "Whats up Hikari Ethan" "I hope you have been well."