Chapter 2

Rosalina's POV:

The flight felt longer than I really was. As soon as the plane landed I was glad, I didn't really like flying. As we were getting off the plane I noticed a black limo. My father then lead me to the limo that was waiting and we were on the way.

"Do I have any siblings?" I asked quietly.

"Yes. You do." Vince replied. I nodded my head. I took out my phone and read on Wattpad until we arrived. When I looked up I seen a huge house...no wait. Mansion. A beautiful fucking mansion.

"Wow..." I murmured.

"You like it?" Vince asked me.

"Yeah. I love it." I said. He smiled and we got out. I grabbed my gym bag and backpack while he grabbed my suitcase. When we got into the front door we walked in and I was in awe completely. The inside was just as beautiful as the outside. He showed me up to my room and I loved it. The color scheme was pink, grey, and white. I thanked him and he told me to get settled in and someone would come and get me for dinner. With how rich looking this place is I'd say they were in the Mafia or something because this is how Morgan's house looked. Well who knows maybe they are. I started unpacking and putting stuff away, after I finished I hopped in the shower and washed up. Once I was done I went to my closet and put on a t-shirt, black ripped jeans, and my converse. I then laid down on my new bed. I was laying down for about ten minutes when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I shouted. A man came in he looked to be in his early 20's.

"Dinner is ready sorellina." He said. (little sister). So he must be my brother. Or one of. Well I guess I'll find out.

"Si." I said. He looked shocked. I let out a chuckle and stood up. He led me out of my room and back downstairs to what I assume to be the dining room. There were many guys at this table and no girls. Great! I'm the only girl. I stood there awkwardly as everyone looked at me.

"Please. Sit down neonata." My father said. (Babygirl). I nodded my head and sat down in the free seat in between the one that came to get me and another guy. "Boys. Please introduce yourselves, oldest to youngest." My father said.

"I'm Lorenzo. The oldest and 22." The one who came and got me said.

"I'm Alexander. The second oldest and 20." The one next to Lorenzo said.

"I'm Zachary. The thrid oldest and 19."

"Xander. The fourth oldest and 17."

"I'm Ethan. The oldest cousin and 19."

"Damon. Youngest cousin and 18." He said shortly. They all looked at me.

"I'm Rosalina. Youngest sibling I guess and I'm 16." I said with a smile. Most of the boys smiled back except for Xander and Damon. Soon after we started eating but i didn't really eat that much because I've never had a big appetite. I was only able to finish half of my plate and after that I was just silently observing everyone. Everyone here looked like they could be in the Mafia. And since they speak Italian. They're probably in or control the Italian Mafia. The all radiate Power. They more than likely think little ole me couldn't do any damage. Well I'll let them believe that. If anything good has come out of Morgan it's the training.

"So tell us about yourself sorellina." Alex said.

"There's not much to know really." I said smiling at him.

"Do you play any sports?" Zachary asked.

"I used to." I responded. I used to play football and basketball.

"Cool." Zachary said. I nodded my head.

"So you'll start school the day after tomorrow and tomorrow you'll go shopping with your brothers." Dad said. My smile disappeared and I groaned.

"Do I have to?" I asked.

"Yes." Dad said sternly.

"Can I be excused?" I asked. Dad nodded. I got up and walked upstairs to my room and went to bed after getting in pajamas. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.