Chapter 8

Rosalina's POV:

I woke up the with warm arms wrapped around me with my head and a warm, soft yet firm surface and people whispering.

"Look. There so cute." I heard what sound like Ethan say.

"I know but they have school." Damon grumbles. Oh yeah. A month has gone by. My dad watches Lily, and Jake while I'm at school. Sam stayed over last night and he's become more of a father figure to the kids and it warms my heart. We ended up setting up two rooms for the kids and they love it here. I snuggled further into Sam trying to fuck with Damon. Knowing that this action would make him mad.

"Rose. Get up." Damon grunted. I snuggled further into Sam if that was even possible. And within seconds I was scooped up by none other than Damon. I started giggling uncontrollably.

"You did that on purpose you ass." Damon muttered. I nodded still giggling. He set me over his should and started carrying me downstairs.

"Dad!" I shouted threw giggles. He ran out of thw kitchen looking at my situation amused.

"Put your sister down." Dad told Damon. As soon as I was on the floor I bolted back upstairs to get more cuddles. When I opened my door he wasn't in bed and I heard the shower running. Damnit. My cuddles. Yes I may have children but that doesn't mean I can't be childish sometimes. When he came out I went in and did what I had to do before getting changed into jeans, and tshirt and my combat boots. I came out and he was sitting on the bed on his phone. He seen me and smiled to which I returned it.

"Hey princess." He said grinning.

"Hey Sammy." I said grinning back. He pulled me closer to him by my belt loop. I wasn't expecting that so I ended up straddling him. I giggled.

"How'd you sleep princess?" Sam asked leaning in without realizing it.

"Good. You?" I said leaning.

"Great." He said smashing his lips to mine. I kissed him back when there was a knock on the door. I jumped off of him going to my vanity picking up a brush.

"Yeah." I said. Sam was slightly chuckling at me. Damon came in.

"You ready?" He asked.

"No but I kinda have to go." I said standing up grabbing my bag. Sam and Damon chuckled at me receiving glares in return which made them laugh.

A/N

I know its short i dont really know what to write about so if you have any ideas please share!! In the comments or message me. I needs help 😂.

Love y'all❤

Melissa