Chapter 4

Rosalina's POV:

It's the next day and I'm getting ready for school. Once I'm out of the shower I start getting dressed. I got dressed in high waisted jeans, a white tank top with a rose on it along with my converse and hoodie. Once I was done getting dressed I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and once they noticed me they all stopped talking. I rolled my eyes and sat down at the table and ate my breakfast silently.

"You shouldn't be hanging out with Morgan, he's bad news." Dad said. I looked at him and smiled. Everyone looked shocked.

"Look. I don't care what you think about him. He was there for me when you all weren't." I said looking my dad dead in the eyes. His eyes held guilt, sadness and regret.

"But still he's bad news. He could hurt you." Damon said. I scoffed.

"Like you and Xander wouldn't hurt me if you had the chance." I said looking him dead in the eye.

"We wouldn't. Your family." Xander said.

"I don't know who you think your fooling. But it's sure as hell not me. Morgan was there. Y'all weren't." I said. I got up and grabbed my bag.

"Rose." Ethan said. He did nothing wrong.

"Yes?" I said turning around.

"We only want what's best for you. So please stay away from him because I know for a fact if you make him mad he'll hurt you." Ethan said. I scoffed again.

"What? Is this the part where you expect me to bow down and flow orders?" I asked.

"Yes." Damon said.

"Then you may want to rethink that. I'm not going to submit to any of you. Morgan would never hurt me. Physically, mentally,or emotionally. Unlike you and Xander have. For the longest time the only thing keeping me going was Morgan. If I were you I'd be thanking him. He's the reason I'm still here." I said getting angrier by the second. Everyone was silent. They are so dumb thinking I know nothing of the Mafia.

"Rosalina. You will not see him! And I don't care what he did to make you trust him. We don't!" My dad said in anger.

"So you don't care that he kept me from killing myself because I felt like I wasn't enough for you! For my family! Enough that you didn't fight for me! But let me tell you something it wasn't that that made me trust him, it was he didn't keep things from me. I've been here for three days and your keeping things from me!" I bursted.

"What are you talking about?! And I don't care about that because your here now!" Zachary yelled.

"I'm talking about the secrets!" I yelled equally as loud. My phone ringing stopped our little argument.

"Hello." I said into it.

"Hey I'm outside the gate a block down to pick you up for school." Morgan said.

"Ok." I hung up.

"Who was that?" Xander asked.

"Like you care." I said and walked out. I walked down the driveway and a block down and got in his car.

"Hey. You ok?" Morgan asked concerned.

"I guess. My family doesn't want me hanging out with you." I said.

"I bet." He said letting out a chuckle.

"Can't you try and make a truce or some shit?" I asked.

"I can try." He said not taking his eyes off the road.

"Thank you." I said. He nodded. I took his AUX cord and put in my phone and played music. We sang and were acting like idiots all the way to school. Once we got there I unplugged my phone and we got out. I noticed that Morgan put his bitch face back on.  Damn he looks so serious. I didn't mind though because I know why he looked so serious. We met up with Sam(his second in command) and hung out until first bell. After that classes went good and at lunch I sat with them and I sat in-between Sam and Morgan. Sam kept looking at me weirdly but I didn't mind because I was doing the same thing. He's a good person. After school Sam offered to bring me home because Morgan had something to do so I said yes. We talked and rocked out all the way to my house. When I got there I went straight up to my room ignoring my family. I did my homework and then laid down. I eventually fell asleep from crying.