Chapter 9

Rosalina's POV:

I was sitting in my room with the kids watching TV when Sam and Morgan came in.

"Rose. Get ready in shorts and a T-shirt with a swim suit under it." Sam said. I raised my eyebrow. I wondered what the hell he was up to.

"But the kids." I said in protest.

"And that's why I'm here RJ." Morgan said putting his arm around me chuckling. I shook my head laughing a bit while getting up and going into my closet for an outfit. I grab my bikini and a random shirt and shorts and went into the bathroom to shower. As I was in the shower I was curious with what Sam has planned. After I was done showering I went out of the bathroom and grabbed my wallet,keys,and shoes which were my converse. I walked out of my room and downstairs and Damon ,Sam and Morgan. Sam noticed me and smiled.

"Hey." I said and the other boys heads snapped to me. Morgan smiled and so did Damon but you could tell he wanted to protest the shorts I was wearing. I wanted to chuckle at his actions to keep in his comment.

"Hey RJ." Morgan said smiling at me. After a bit me,Sam,Morgan and the kids left.We went to Morgans and from there me and Sam left. I didn't know what we were doing but I was kinda excited. We drove like an hour out of town and he stopped on the side of the road. He opened the glove box and grabbed something.

"Put this on." He said. I did what he said because I trusted him.

"What are you up to Sam?" I asked in amusement. He cleared his throat meaning he's up to something and trying not to tell me the truth. I felt him start driving again to avoid my question. I chuckled lowly. He's adorable. Maybe 10 mins later he comes to a complete stop and turns the car off.

"Stay there. I'll come around." He said as he got out. A few seconds later he was opening my door. He helped me out of the car and onto something. It feels like a four wheeler. I felt him get on.

"Hang on to me." He said. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held on. He started it and shifted it into gear and took off. About 5 mins we stop and he shut the four wheeler off. He got off and helped me off of it. We walked a couple steps and he pulled the blind fold off. My eyes adjusted to the light and I seen a beautiful waterfall with clear blue water and you could see the bottom. There was a picnic set up and towels.

"Wow." I said in awe. I turned to him and he looked nervous.

"What do you think?" He asked nervously.

"I love it." I said. He smiled brightly at me and launched at me in a hug. I hugged him back chuckling. We eventually broke the hug and sat down on the blanket. And ate. Afterwards we swam and goofed off. It was getting late so we went back to Morgan's house where I would be staying the night. Once we were there we were both exhausted. We both showered and I stayed in my room. I was crawling in when Sam came in and plopped on my bed. I chuckled and climb in next to him. I laid down and he laid his head on my stomach. My hands automatically found his hair and I ran my fingers threw it. After a while I heard him mutter 'fuck it'. He sat up and looked into my eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously. I chuckled. Fuck it. I don't care what my family thinks.

"Yes. I will be your girlfriend." I said smiling at him. A huge smile broke out on his face and he slammed his lips onto mine. I kissed him back almost instantly. We broke away for air and he laid back on my stomach. I smiled more and ran my fingers threw his hair again. Soon I heard his soft snores. Soon after I passed out.