Chapter 5

Rosalina's POV:

It's been two days since the argument my family and I had and I haven't spoken to them since. Morgan's been trying to form an alliance with my family but I'm not sure how that's going. I haven't really been home either. I've been staying with Morgan and Sam. I've been getting closer with Sam and he's pretty cool. As of the moment I'm heading back to my house so I can drop off the new clothes I just bought. When I get inside my dad was waiting.

"We need to talk." He says.

"I'm listening." I say calmly.

"We want you to come home." He says sadly. Not going to lie seeing him like that made me sad. Which lead to...

"Ok. Fine. But no more telling me I can't hang out with Morgan and his friends." I said. He looked conflicted.

"I-ok." He said.

"Ok." I said. He came towards me and opened his arms hesitantly. I laughed a little and just finished his actions of coming in for a hug. He seemed a bit shocked. I pulled back after a bit. Damon came down stairs and looked shocked to see me.

"So your home now?" He asked softly. I was shocked.

"Yeah." I said nodding my head.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"I have to bring my stuff upstairs but after that sure." I said motioning towards the bags.

"Ok. I'll help you." Damon said. Ok what the actual fuck is going on with him. I don't know but whatever it is I don't know if it's good or not. I nodded my head and he helped me bring my stuff upstairs. We put my stuff in my closet and I said thank you and we went back downstairs. Once downstairs someone picked me up and it scared me and my natural instincts kicked in. I swung my leg around the person's head and used my momentum to flip the person. When I got up I seen it was Xander. I stuck my hand out. And he looked at me like I was superhuman or something. I helped him up and chuckled.

"Where'd you learn that?" Xander asked.

"Morgan taught me ways to defend myself from someone." I said sadly remembering when I still lived with my birth giver. I shook my head from the memories. "Shall we watch the movie?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yeah." Damon said. We all went into the living room where the others were and a few people I didn't know were. I sat down in a bean bag chair.

"What movie?" Xander asked.

"Our house." I said. All of the guys looked at me crazy.

"You like horror movies?" One of the unknown guys asked.

"Yeah." I said simply.

"Oh by the way I'm Gio." He said. I nodded. Just then someone came in and I recognized him and memories started flowing. He seen me and smirked. Just then my dad came in. I felt like I couldn't breath.

"D-dam-on." I stuttered out. He turned towards me looking worried.

"Yeah? Are you ok?" Damon rushed out. 

"She's having a panic attack." The guy said smirking.

"Why?" My dad asked him worried. I took a deep breath. I'm safe. I'm stronger now. I calmed down.

"Get out!" I said to the guy who was smirking. "Get out before I kill you!' I yelled.

"Woah. Rose calm down!" Damon yelled. All the guy did was chuckle.

"Your a sick fuck." I said.

"Really?" He said.

"What the hell is going on?!" My dad yelled.

"Ask him!" I yelled. Everyone looked at him and he looked at me in anger.

"Shut it little girl!" He roared out in anger.

"Talk to her like that again. I dare you!" Damon yelled.

"She's just a little slut." He spat out. That's it.

"How am I a slut when you knocked me out and did that to me?!" I yelled in rage. I picked up the lamp near me and threw it at his head and knocked him out. I then walked over to him.

"Doesn't feel to good does it!?" I screamed. I felt someone grab me and I soon realized it was Damon.

"Calm down."  He kept saying.

"Don't tell me to calm the fuck down! You don't know the horrible things he's done. He deserves to be punished!" I screamed. I realized that I needed Sam and Morgan here if they wanted to control me. "Put me down!" I'm going to kill him! He deserves to fucking die!" I screamed.

"Call Morgan!" I heard Damon scream.

"Let me kill him! He deserves it for everything he's done. He's a fucking monster!" I kept screaming soon it turned to sobs and I felt someone pull me into their chest and from the cologne I knew it was Sam.

"What the fuck is this ass whole doing here?!" I hear Morgan.

"S-sam." I whimper out.

"Yeah princess?" He said into my ear.

"Please. Get me out of here. I don't wanna be here when he wakes up." I said and right as I said that he started waking up. He jumped up and glared at me.

"Your so going to get it." He snarled.

"Touch her and you'll fucking regret it." Sam snarled. All of a sudden I had a gun to my head and I was staring at Sam in shock. He pulled out his gun along with everyone here. Morgan looked at me and slightly nodded. I blinked showing him I know. When the guy least expected it I grabbed his gun and threw it and ran back to Sam. I felt safe with him. Morgan then shot him when I was out of the way. I got out of Sam's grasp and ran to Morgan. I hugged his waist tightly and he did the same.

"It'll be ok. I promise love. He can't get you." He whispered. Sam pulled me back out of Morgan's grasp and pulled me into his chest and brought me upstairs. But I still didn't miss the glare Morgan and my brothers, cousins and dad gave him. He lead me to me room and laid me down right as he was going to leave I grabbed his hand.

"Restare. Per favore." I said. He nodded and crawled in next to me. I curled into his chest where I felt safe. (Stay. Please.) He whispered sweet nothings into my ear while playing with my hair. Soon I was out like a light.