Chapter 7

Rosalina's POV:

A week has went by and Damon, Morgan and Sam has surprisingly been getting along. Damon still a little protective like when I hug Sam or cuddle while watching movies but Sam doesn't seem to bothered by it. I had went to Morgan's yesterday and heard them taking about Lily, and Jacob. If your confused once when one of my step dads friends came over. Long story short I got pregnant and moved in with Morgan until the baby was born and then I would go over there and care for him when my parents were sleeping. I kept him a secret. Lily. I had found Lily in an alleyway with guys around her and I felt the need to protect her. After that I got custody. About 4 months before I came here I had to send them away with Morgan's sister Arabella for safety.  So after hearing them talk about them I was wondering what could be going on. I sat and listened but I think they knew I was listening because they didn't say anything that could lead me to them. Knowing that Sam knows about them kinda scares me. I'm scared he won't want me. Since the kiss we've only ever pecked each others cheeks.

"Rose!" I snapped my head up and looked at my dad and brothers seeing them looking at me worried.

"Huh? Sorry." I said.

"We were talking about how schools going." Ethan chuckled.

"Oh. Good." I said with a small laugh.

"That's good. Anywho you all should get to school." Dad said chuckling. We all nodded and left. I got outside and noticed Morgan's car by the gate. I chuckled softly and ran to his car. I got in and stayed silent. He started to drive and we were halfway there when he spoke up.

"You ok?" Morgan asked softly.

"Why were you and Sam talking about Lily and Jacob? And don't lie." I said looking out the window.

"You know I don't like you getting involved in mafia business." Morgan said pulling into the school.

"Their my kids I deserve to know." I said.

"Yes that may be true but I don't want you involved. " Morgan said sharply. I was a little hurt but mostly pissed.

"Then don't talk to me unless your telling me." I said coldly and got out of the car slamming the door.  I walked away. I hope there at least safe. My brothers looked at me concerned as I walked because I looked pissed. They've actually never seen me pissed. But then again you really don't want to see me pissed. Its not pretty. I mean I get mad but never pissed. I walked to my class and just paid attention.

I walked into the cafeteria and sat down next to Damon. I'm the closest with Damon.

"Hey sorellina." Damon said giving me a side hug. (Little sister."

"Hi fratello." I said hugging him back. I went to pull away and he just pulled me closer. I giggled.

"Nope. You shall stay right here." Damon said. I giggled a little and just snuggled into his warmth. Sam and Morgan sat down a little later and I just ignored them pretending to be a sleep.

"RJ I know your not sleeping." Morgan said. I just ignored him. He huffed at my stubbornness. Damon chuckled lightly.

"Why is she even ignoring you?" Ethan asked. No one got to answer him because the cafeteria door slammed open.  I ignored it.

"Princess look back." Sam said softly .I looked back and couldn't believe who I was seeing. Morgan's sister Arabella. With Jacob and Lily. She looked at me and nodded. I got out of Damon's arms before he could tighten his hold and halfway there Lily stared running to me. I squatted down and she crashed into me.

"I missed you mommy." Lily said.

"I missed you too bumblebee." I said. I stood up with her in my arms and went to Arabella. She smiled at me.

"Hey Rose." She said smiling at me.

"Hey Belle." I was they only one allowed to call her that not even her brother could. I guess you could say her and I were closer than Morgan and I. We both hugged for a while. And then I heard a throat clear. We broke apart and I set Lily down much to her dismay. I turned back and seen Sam and Morgan. Both smiling like maniacs.

"You like your surprise?" Morgan asked.

"You planned this?" I asked.

"No. Sam did." Morgan said.

"That's why you wouldn't tell me." I said more to myself. He nodded. I looked at Sam and instead of answering with words I went up and hugged the shit out of him. He chuckled but hugged me back.

"Thank you Sammy." I said in his ear.

"Your welcome princess." He whispered in my ear. We both pulled back. I looked over at my brothers and cousins and they looked hella fucking confused. I sighed. I turned back to Lily, Jacob and Arabella. Belle nodded at me and handed me Jacob. I bent down to Lily.

"You wanna go meet your uncle's?" I asked her. She excitedly nodded her head and I chuckled standing up. I grabbed her hand. I looked to Morgan, Arabella,and Sam.

"Don't look at me like that y'all are coming." I said. Sam and Morgan gulped while Belle was smirking. We all walked over to the table. I looked at everyone. Lily pulled on Sam sleeve wanting up so he picked her up.

"Come on now RJ don't be a pussy. " Morgan said and I glared at him while Belle slapped him.

"Guys. I want you to meet Jacob,Lily,and Arabella." I said. Damon looked at me with hope.

"Are they the ones you told me about?" Damon asked looking at them. I had told Damon about them a day before I heard Morgan and Sam planning this.

"Yeah." I said. He stood up to me and reached his arms out for Jake.

"Can I?" He asked. I nodded and passed him over.

"Watch you ears he'll pull on your earrings." I said warning him. He nodded and sat back down.

"Wait I'm confused. Who are they?" Ethan asked.

"Arabella is Morgan's younger sister. And Lily and Jake are my kids." I said. They all looked at me weirdly.

"So we're uncle's?" Xander asked trying to contain his excitement.

"Yes." I said. He jumped up and went to Sam who was holding Lily.

"Can I hold you? I'm your uncle Xander the cool uncle." He said. Lily nodded her head excitedly. He grabbed her and sat down. They rest of the day we just skipped and went to the park. Ethan's idea not mine. After that we stopped and picked up some thing for Lily and Jake. When we got back to the house dad was in the living room watching the news.

"Dad." I said. He looked up and his eyes went to Jake and Lily.

"Who are these little cuties?" He asked .

"Your grandkids." I answered. He was the one person I NEEDED to accept this. He looked at me shocked but also happy.

"I'm a grandpa?" He asked.

"Yeah." He smiled really big at me and came and hugged me. He grabbed Jacob from Damon.

"Noooo. Give him back." Damon whined.

"You've had him all day you big baby." I said chuckling at him. He stuck his tongue out at me. He went over to Lily who was with Ethan. And took her making him whine. After that when the older ones came home I introduced then and for the first time I seen the older ones smile and laugh. When it was time for bed I bathed the kids and put them in PJS. I put them to sleep and got in the shower myself. After I was done I got into shorts and a tank top. It showed my tattoo but who cares. I walked out of my bathroom and seen Damon in my bed with both of the kids cuddled up to him. I couldn't resist and took a picture. After that I slid into bed and fell into a peaceful sleep.